Votes: 684 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
I technically tried it when I was 14, but it felt like I was making it up, so I don't count my first time getting high at 14. The next time was when I was 18. I can even give you the exact date because it was during 3rd quarter exams my junior year.

i was giving it up by my junior year in high school lol

( not really- but certainly slowed it down - but did quit by 21 )
started at 14.

and i have some quite unbelievable tales to tell that happened while high. Like "only in movie" type tales. LOL. One day plan on sharing my "house sitting/party" tale. I was 16 at the time.

I hardly smoke any more- the stuff out there is so refined and potent, that you cant regulate intake unless you have a tolerance built up.
As much as id like to try Unicorn Poop, i have no desire to feel like im on double dip white blotter. lolol.

In light of expanding legalization, does anybody on this thread have pointers for a Mushroom Noob?

In light of expanding legalization, does anybody on this thread have pointers for a Mushroom Noob?
The one thing I can tell you is that buying spores are legal. It doesn't matter what state you live in. It's the psilocybin that's illegal and the spores don't have it. Growing it is fairly simple, but you need to buy a few things. If you're not going that route, then the only thing I can help you with is you don't need to eat a lot. You can start at 1 gram and see if you feel that and wait about an hour, maybe even up to 2. If nothing, then .5 to a gram. You shouldn't need to eat an 8th. Are you a big person? That can make a difference.

The one thing I can tell you is that buying spores are legal. It doesn't matter what state you live in. It's the psilocybin that's illegal and the spores don't have it. Growing it is fairly simple, but you need to buy a few things. If you're not going that route, then the only thing I can help you with is you don't need to eat a lot. You can start at 1 gram and see if you feel that and wait about an hour, maybe even up to 2. If nothing, then .5 to a gram. You shouldn't need to eat an 8th. Are you a big person? That can make a difference.
OK, thanks. Just 150ish so I will start small. Is there a big difference in strains, species, etc.?

OK, thanks. Just 150ish so I will start small. Is there a big difference in strains, species, etc.?
Oh yeah, most definitely. Golden Teachers are good as are Cambodians. I'd try the cambodians. The best ones are Liberty Bells, but they supposedly won't grow under controlled conditions. I watched Bless The Child on those and when the light of God shows up at the end, it felt like I was looking at God. It also felt like my soul was pulsating out through my pores. It was glorious.

Last edited:
I want to get medical marijuana card in Louisiana. Does anyone have any experience with this? What symptoms are covered, what kind of doctor do you need to see?

I want to get medical marijuana card in Louisiana. Does anyone have any experience with this? What symptoms are covered, what kind of doctor do you need to see?
This should answer some of your questions. La. and Ms. are very similar it appears.

This should answer some of your questions. La. and Ms. are very similar it appears.

My friend's mom has one and says it's overrated. Or at least the location on Veterans. She said it's not that good and you can't just go in there and buy it, you have to place an order. And don't you have to pay 250 every year just to keep the card?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom