Matters of Grave Importance: The Ten Best Candy Bars Ever (1 Viewer)

Vote for your fav

• Snickers

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Butterfingers

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • KitKat

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Reeses

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • Heath/Skot

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • M&M's

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Three Musketeers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baby Ruth

• Twix

• Milky Way

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Almond Joy

• Hershey's Chocolate Bar

• Oh Henry

• Nestle Crunch/Krackel

• Bit O' Honey

• Whatchamacallit

• Payday

• Dove Bar

• Mars Bar

• Chik-O-Stik

• Total voters
I don't eat chocolate because it gives me firehose diarrhea, but I used to love a good Milky Way. Furthermore, the frozen Snickers bars were always the best.

Snickers is #1. That's perfection.

It gets pretty subjective after that. I personally love those World's Finest the school kids sell - with almonds.

I'm a fan of the World's Finest Chocolate fundraiser bars as well. Do they still come with the Popeye's coupons in the wrapper? Am I getting my fundraisers confused? Anyways, it's worth the donation just for the nostalgia.

I disagree. Hershey chocolate is the worst commercial chocolate out there unless you like feeling graininess in your chocolate. Seriously, that is some grainy stuff. Try a Dove chocolate and then a Hershey. You'll wonder how Hershey sells any of that crappy product.

Hershey's are good for s'moring!

Take 5's, Cadbury Fruit and Nut, and Flake bars are some of my favorites. Flake bars are mainly for the novelty.

I happen to feel that peanuts do not belong in candy bars...EVER.

That takes care of half the list.

I would put Crunch #1. It's nothing special, I don't have an eloquent argument. It's just my favorite.

Why does this thread not have a pole again?

I don't eat chocolate because it gives me firehose diarrhea, but I used to love a good Milky Way. Furthermore, the frozen Snickers bars were always the best.

Well I don't eat chocolate because I'm 34, and staying in shape is getting harder as I get older. Plus, it gives me the flying s****.

But I used to love me a Kit-Kat, though. :(

Milky way and 3 Musketeers ain't on there.. that list is a joke

Wow a candy thread...with a diabetes thread directly below it. NICE!

Haha, nice.

That reminds me of the time when we went to "high tea" at the Ritz Carlton around christmas, and the hotel had turned one of the sitting areas into a real gingerbread house. Real gingerbread, icing, gumdrops, candy canes.. the works. There was also a diabetes meeting at the hotel that day, and there was a sign directing the "Diabetes Guests" directly into the candy palace. I wish I had a picture of that.

The Candy Bar Pole

You asked for it, you got it. Vote for YOUR favorite.

How do they forget about
100_Grand_Logo.gif

There's also a poll for chips.
http://wastedpotentialz.com/2009/11/matters-of-grave-importance-the-top-ten-snack-chips/

I can't decide between M&M's and Reese's, since your selection of a Hersey bar did not include PB on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom