Maybe we are asking the wrong questions about the QB contest (3 Viewers)

• So could playing half your games in a windless dome (ever hear a Falcons fan argue that is why Drew's completion rate rocks?)
  • So could Lasik.
  • So could having to compete for his job.
  • So could the humbling experience of getting cut,
  • So could being passed over by 31 teams. Twice.
  • So could better different receivers.
  • So could better crab legs in New Orleans.
  • So could a year off without injuries or game impacts.
  • So could having a child and becoming a Dad.
  • So could So could So could
Plenty of speculation and hope; would anyone care to share the evidence that supports them?
Lovie Smith. Dirk Koetter. Bruce Arians. against Payton
3different offenses with an unstable franchise vs Saints consistency

2019 meniscus tear in arm, knee injury and something else, now healthy

actually sitting behind a great professional and learning how to be professional -Winstons own words

Lovie Smith. Dirk Koetter. Bruce Arians. against Payton
3different offenses with an unstable franchise vs Saints consistency

2019 meniscus tear in arm, knee injury and something else, now healthy

actually sitting behind a great professional and learning how to be professional -Winstons own words

So then, what all the JW fans are saying then is that if he plays this year, "No More Excuses"?

I like that.

I’ll be honest... I didn’t read the original post, but my 2 cents is that in a perfect world Payton wants Jameis to be the traditional QB with Hill being the joker role. But I think he will give a fair shot to Taysom to win the starting job because Payton is a very loyal guy.
I agree with that. That is why in order for Taysom to win the starting QB job, he can't be just a tad bit better than Jameis. Because if it is even remotely close, Payton will look at it as "Jameis at QB + Taysom as joker > Taysom at QB + Jameis holding clipboard."

I agree with that. That is why in order for Taysom to win the starting QB job, he can't be just a tad bit better than Jameis. Because if it is even remotely close, Payton will look at it as "Jameis at QB + Taysom as joker > Taysom at QB + Jameis holding clipboard."
Interesting. I think it's the other way around. The Saints don't want to lose Taysom in 22 as he pursues his QB1 dream so if it's remotely close Jameis will hold the clipboard.

So then, what all the JW fans are saying then is that if he plays this year, "No More Excuses"?

I like that.

I'm a Saints fan first, who happens to think Jamies is the QB on our roster that gives us the best chance to win. I do think he will be the starter but there are no guarantees, just hoping for the best....Will he succeed? we will see what happens. No excuses either way.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom