Mayock's top 5 at each position (1 Viewer)

I took the best players in my opinion and ranked them at their positions.

Based on? Just curious as to whether or not you watched YouTube cut-ups of each of their plays over several games since I know most colleges/college coaches outside a few schools like Nebraska do not release that info or at least not immediately. In other words, how did you determine who was the best players? By the way, this is not some trick question or me angling for some put down. I am just curious given the parity between your lists and most rankings out there.

Based on? Just curious as to whether or not you watched YouTube cut-ups of each of their plays over several games since I know most colleges/college coaches outside a few schools like Nebraska do not release that info or at least not immediately. In other words, how did you determine who was the best players? By the way, this is not some trick question or me angling for some put down. I am just curious given the parity between your lists and most rankings out there.

I really enjoy scouting players and have watched video on almost all of them, but not all, i also base some of this off other professionals and scouts

I don't know what people like in hunt. I've seen him playing 3-4 games and he was a complete total non-factor in every facet of the game. He's just big, that's it

Mayock has Manti Te'o rated ahead of Kevin Minter at ILB. I guess all his broadcasts of Notre Dame games have clouded his judgment. No way Te'o will even be able to shine Minter's shoes at the next level. We all saw how he utterly disappeared when he had to face a premier SEC O line in the championship game, the kind of O line Minter dominated against all season long.

Disagree with some but respect his opinion.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Mayock has Manti Te'o rated ahead of Kevin Minter at ILB. I guess all his broadcasts of Notre Dame games have clouded his judgment. No way Te'o will even be able to shine Minter's shoes at the next level. We all saw how he utterly disappeared when he had to face a premier SEC O line in the championship game, the kind of O line Minter dominated against all season long.

The Saints would love to have James Laurinaitis, and he got man-handled in the championship vs. LSU's O-Line too.

It happens. You can't judge a player off one game; especially when dealing with the things he was having to deal with.

Dion Jordan......BEAST!!!! (Black and Gold bound)

Nothing clouded, I see it more cynical....having an Allegiance to Notre Dame. Mayock-respect loss.

The Saints would love to have James Laurinaitis, and he got man-handled in the championship vs. LSU's O-Line too.

It happens. You can't judge a player off one game; especially when dealing with the things he was having to deal with.

I heard some scouts comment on Manti Te'o....and it wasn't just one game. They listed 2 or 3 of the more important games where Te'o was below average. Don't ask me what games, I don't quite remember. Vaguely I think the game against USC, and one or 2 more games were mentioned.

Ironically, QB could the most important position for us. There are often a couple of top 5 QB picks, and 1 or 2 surprise top 15 reaches. That could make a stud DE, DT , or OLB fall to us. Here's hoping several QB's look great in the Combines!

The boards usually progressively change, each year, as each major event transpires. Then take into account future injuries, physicals, and neg reports. Potentially, altering every board up until the draft. It is early in the process. Everyone's board is likely to change from now until the draft; sometimes drastically.

I find Mayocks ratings pre-combine to be along the lines of the general draft media consensus.

His own opinion and film work does not start to separate until the combine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom