McRib (Update: It's Back!) (2 Viewers)

This stuff is not food, as Americans define it.

The McRib, at its heart, is, well... heart. The slab of "restructured meat product" consists of salt (980 mg, more than half your recommended daily intake) and pig innards, like tripe, heart, and scalded stomach.

link

ok, get yourself some thin cut pork chops and beat them down with a meat tenderizer. Which side you use to beat your meat is for personal preference but I highly recommend mixing it up - act like its the first time, each time. (yea this thing is going to be real meat) Then get your favorite BBQ and tang it up with a little more apple cider vinegar and lemon pepper. Pickles, slivered onions, hoagie roll. Once you have done this, you will be too keenly aware of that "meat" to eat them at golden arches anymore. Your welcome. /thread

The Saints are in first place and the McRib is back. My life is complete.

A working McRib tracker would be nice. The one I've used in the past doesn't work very well.

I just don't get the McRib.

I just don't get the McRib.

I have never had one and probably never will - but I think it’s a hilarious little bit of subculture that I fully encourage.

The Simpsons spoof on it (the “ribwich” available at Krusty Burger) was great:

It ends up with ribwich-addicted men traveling around trying to find the last ribwiches (because the animal they made it from became extinct).

Too bad this was before smartphones, they could have had a tracker app.

When around I eat until I'm tired of them and wait another year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom