McRib (Update: It's Back!) (1 Viewer)

Interesting thanks.

Also, I love the beard hair-net he's wearing.

Nearly that time
===============================
Friends, Americans, Countrymen, lend me your ears: I have come to praise the McRib, not to bury it. This uncanny patty of boneless pork shoulder, lovingly machine-shaped into a miniature rack of ribs, is the grandfather of all fast-food LTO's (limited-time offerings), and—although it may no longer capture the nation's imagination as it once did—like any beloved grandfather, it deserves our respect, attention, money, and perhaps just a bit of loving derision.

In this frantic era of Chicken Sandwich Wars (both Spicy and Mild), Plant-Based Burger Mania, and crazy clickbait like Burger King's "Unhappy Meals", it's easy to forget the quaint bygone days when the nation (somewhat) annually went (somewhat) gaga over the surprise appearance of the McRib..................

Nearly that time
===============================
Friends, Americans, Countrymen, lend me your ears: I have come to praise the McRib, not to bury it. This uncanny patty of boneless pork shoulder, lovingly machine-shaped into a miniature rack of ribs, is the grandfather of all fast-food LTO's (limited-time offerings), and—although it may no longer capture the nation's imagination as it once did—like any beloved grandfather, it deserves our respect, attention, money, and perhaps just a bit of loving derision.

In this frantic era of Chicken Sandwich Wars (both Spicy and Mild), Plant-Based Burger Mania, and crazy clickbait like Burger King's "Unhappy Meals", it's easy to forget the quaint bygone days when the nation (somewhat) annually went (somewhat) gaga over the surprise appearance of the McRib..................

ALL RIBS MATTER!!!

Roughly every November for the past few years, the same news headlines continue to pop up as the McDonald's McRib returns to select locations nationwide. This year, it's made its 2019 review a little early, officially launching on October 9. However, nobody has really yet been able to answer the biggest question surrounding this cult fast food item: Why is the McRib always back? In case you're wondering, this is the real reason the McDonald's logo is red and yellow.

McDonald's gave folks a rather cryptic answer the last time people pushed for one, saying that the McRib comes back when it feels like it or that it returns "based on consumer demand." If that were the case, the McRib would never leave the menu. However, there are two key reasons from a business standpoint that the golden arches never makes the McRib a permanent item: the allure of the limited-time classic and the price point of the trimmings used to make it...…...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom