McShay and Kiper's New Mocks (2 Viewers)

Drew was under a lot of duress last year. I can not fault trying to remedy that.

While I'm not giving the OTs a pass (Strief made me want to cry in the KC game), I think a lot of that was due to Payton being gone and the inability / lack of making adjustments like Payton is so keen with.

While I'm not giving the OTs a pass (Strief made me want to cry in the KC game), I think a lot of that was due to Payton being gone and the inability / lack of making adjustments like Payton is so keen with.

Adjustments like keeping Jimmy Graham in to chip or block? Because that happened a lot IMO was a massive problem last year.

Tbh I don't want Tackles who we have to make adjustments to help against every single team we face. For once, I'd like to have a least ONE starting quality Tackle on this team that we can all go - OK, that guy is legit. I think it'd take a massive weight off Drew and we'd be able to see our fast break Offense get back to doing what it does well.

I saw a mock with the Panthers selecting Tavon Austin, I threw up in my mouth and almost died..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom