McShay and Kiper's New Mocks (1 Viewer)

I like us getting our linemen in later rounds.

By the way, I really hate Roger Goodell for taking away our second this year.

Which one of our late round tackles would you like to start for us this year?

I think Jones has a chance to start, but if not Strief was a 7th round pick. Pretty good odds one of them is the starter at RT.

I think Jones has a chance to start, but if not Strief was a 7th round pick. Pretty good odds one of them is the starter at RT.

I think one of them has a chance to start....but neither should start

Both late round picks...

Late round picks are normally projects...we don't have that kind of time

I am putting all of my faith into our FO. if Fluker is the guy, then so be it. Let's just get this damn draft over with. Its killin me.

I don't mind us drafting a Tackle. We need help on both sides. Strief was garbage last year.

People need to look at it as a legitimate possibility. Without another pick until r3 (as of now), there's a legit chance they take a tackle they like if they feel they need a guy on day one. Payton even said that's "what keeps him up at night" and I don't think he was blowing smoke.

My gut feeling is they'd really, really like to trade down (and give themselves a shot to take a Fluker later or take another guy in the mid-rounds) but I think they've gotta be batting the idea around.

I wish Saints would( or could) pick up Clabo, not sure what his value is but he'd be a great improvement over Strief, Saints could save their pick for someone else.

I hope McShay isn't the most accurate mock drafter this time.

hehe, well, he's most accurate as in he's within 8 spots for a pick on the average. So, who does he have going 7-23? We'll likley get one of those guys.

I wish Saints would( or could) pick up Clabo, not sure what his value is but he'd be a great improvement over Strief, Saints could save their pick for someone else.

I wish they had a 23 year old Jonathan Ogden too but that's not going to happen either....

Drew was under a lot of duress last year. I can not fault trying to remedy that.

Drew was under a lot of duress last year. I can not fault trying to remedy that.

Ding ding ding ding ding.... There needs to be more green thumbs for this kind of post. Our interior 3 linemen were excellent all season (de la Puente actually graded the highest) but we had turnstiles at the Tackle positions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom