[MEGA MERGE] Will be one of the most epic losses ever! FIRE ALLEN TONIGHT! (1 Viewer)

I started watching the Saints during Hasslett, but I have seen Ditka’s record.
Seriously, no one holds a candle to JD Roberts. He had no business coaching in the NFL.

Of course, that doesn't make this season any easier to bear.

I really don't think they fire him. I think they will force him to fire PC who will be the scapegoat.
I think this will be the case as well, but I honestly am starting to believe he is just implementing what DA told him to.

Does it make sense to let DA coach another season to guarantee a high draft pick in 2024? Next year is a rebuild anyway. Maybe a top pick helps lure a better coach.

Asking for a friend.

Guys don’t fall for this shi*. Ingram pulled up one yard short, they throw a slant, and the defense leaves the game. It’s rigged. This was another Tom Brady story. Saints lost on purpose. Keep believing this was an accident. These guys are actors now.
Yep.

These are the Saints of my youth, except some of those teams were lovable losers. This group, however, ain’t lovable.
At least in the 70's and 80's we had little talent and everyone knew it. They were fun in their own pitiful way. This team has some talent and with a coach that could get more from less we woukd win the division easoly.

Does it make sense to let DA coach another season to guarantee a high draft pick in 2024? Next year is a rebuild anyway. Maybe a top pick helps lure a better coach.

Asking for a friend.
No. Now is the time. You don’t wanna get behind the other three teams in the division that are starting new in ‘23.

I was working today, didn't check the scores till the 4th quarter with just under 7 minutes to go, the Bucs were 3 and we were 16! How did this happen? I am in shock at the ineptitude of our coaching staff, burn it all down and start afresh, I will be along for the ride but if DA continues to coach the team, man my interest level will wane, I have been a fan since Ditka and the Billy Joe's, I have seen terrible times but these are some of the worst times I have experienced.

Last edited:
Allen will get a 2nd season. Outside of like Eric Asher and drunken Bobby and Moscona, the media overall has been WAY too soft on DA. If this was NYC and this was the Giants, the media would be crushing DA left and right.

I think Underhill and Triplet have both been like "This is bad, but:" All season, and now ppl closer to the team media wise think no matter what happens, Allen gets a 2nd season unless the locker room is lost. Media should have turned up the heat big time after the Baltimore game.

Exhibit A.

Last edited:
Allen will get a 2nd season. Outside of like Eric Asher and drunken Bobby and Moscona, the media overall has been WAY too soft on DA. If this was NYC and this was the Giants, the media would be crushing DA left and right.

I think Underhill and Triplet have both been like "This is bad, but:" All season, and now ppl closer to the team media wise think no matter what happens, Allen gets a 2nd season unless the locker room is lost. Media should have turned up the heat big time after the Baltimore game.

Exhibit A.

I don’t know how you can sell the team to the public next year. It was already difficult to get people to buy in before the season began. Now he’s 12-37.

I was at the game. The Bucs fans gave up. Half of them headed for the cars after Lutz's last FG. Then, this team CHOKED as big as I've seen. This is JIM MORA style choking. DA needs to be GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE!!!!!!!!!!! Take Carmichael WITH YOU! Let Ingram ride in the back seat!

I'm pretty convinced now that the only reason the Niners didn't put up more points is because they didn't try to. Think about it, they shut us out. They could just play small ball, kill time, not put any wear or tear on their stars and just coast.
Come on. We shut ourselves out .

A guy who will have missed 40 out of the last 43 games by the end of the season. You think Andy Dalton couldve changed that.
Truly i don't know, but I will say players play different when they are winning. It seems the ball seems to bounce your way, people play with a pep in their step. If you look at our sideline now, players look dejected and capitulated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom