Mike Tanier criticising Loomis' cap management again (1 Viewer)

Absolutely true! Lutz would have made all the difference! It came down to 1 game if the Saints were in or out, and Lutz would’ve won at least one more game had he been available! The Giants… there it is… Saints in the playoffs and anything can happen!!!!

Taysom Hill (despite being “permanently” moved to H-Back, played QB well enough for the Saints to get a ticket to the dance!
…after that, a hot streak can make legends happen!
Unfortunately, I had zero faith in Siemian or Book being able to do much in the playoffs. Lack of playmakers at receiver would've done them in. They didn't have the ad-lib ability that Jameis and Taysom both bring.

Unfortunately, I had zero faith in Siemian or Book being able to do much in the playoffs. Lack of playmakers at receiver would've done them in. They didn't have the ad-lib ability that Jameis and Taysom both bring.
Siemian being 0-fer as a starter for the Saints was a giant red flag… still… a shot is better than no shot

Yep. And I think 2011 was there for the taking had we had a non brain dead DC. In fact I still believe that was the best Saints team ever
Man that game hurt me! Pierre knocked out illegally at the one. And so many other bad beaks. Ugggg.

And I agree about the most talented we’ve had.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom