Missing Sequels (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Not what you’re asking but Buckaroo Banzai needed its promised sequel
I would have wanted the younger Peter Weller, but thinking about it, I could def see him older and beaten down as if the travel through the 8th dimension took its toll
Interesting topic guido

In a world where there are too many sequels, bad sequels and unnecessary sequels (was anyone really asking for the now filming top gun 2?)

What movies did you desperately want to see another entry in, but never did, for whatever reason?

In the early 90s they kept teasing a Who Framed Roger Rabbit? sequel.

I loved The movie and definitely wanted another one (I probably would have preferred a Eddie Valiant case not involving Roger at all beyond a short cameo)

I’d love to see them do a film version of the book, who censored Roger rabbit (plot is completely different)

Last edited:

gpupil

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
We're actually getting the sequel I've wanted for so long - Glass. Unbreakable is by far my favorite M. Night movie and one of my favorite superhero movies. I really wanted to see David Dunn starting to embrace his powers.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
We're actually getting the sequel I've wanted for so long - Glass. Unbreakable is by far my favorite M. Night movie and one of my favorite superhero movies. I really wanted to see David Dunn starting to embrace his powers.
Well, Split was kind of a backdoor sequel to Unbreakable...

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would have loved to have seen a sequel to Casablanca. Greatest movie of all time.

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I would have loved to have seen a sequel to Casablanca. Greatest movie of all time.
I agree it's the greatest movie of all time.

I've often said it deserves a sequel myself, but I'm torn. What would it have been about? It couldn't have duplicated the high stakes of Nazis barreling down while rekindling the fire with a lost love. Where would it have been set? Paris? New York? London? Can't imagine Rick stuck around much longer after what he had done. What would a sequel be about? I'm not sure it would work. I'd watch it though

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I've often said it deserves a sequel myself, but I'm torn. What would it have been about? It couldn't have duplicated the high stakes of Nazis barreling down while rekindling the fire with a lost love. Where would it have been set? Paris? New York? London? Can't imagine Rick stuck around much longer after what he had done. What would a sequel be about? I'm not sure it would work. I'd watch it though
You know the Harry Chaplin song “taxi”?
It’d be that
In Paris

nolaspe

Bury me in smoke...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I want a Red Dawn sequel starting from the escape at Partisan Rock (obvs before it's named). Wolverines!

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
Big Trouble in Little China.
The Last Boy Scout.
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
And, I third The Proffessional with an all grown Mathilda being a bad arse assassin.

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I always pictured them being captured in Lisbon by the gestapo. With the help of Ferrari’s connections Rick, Sam and Renault have to rescue them from a train bringing them across occupied France headed to Germany and get them back to Casablanca. It’s the romantic in me😜
I do think the way Casablanca ended was perfect with the two walking off together. Just didn’t like the way he left it with Sam.

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I always pictured them being captured in Lisbon by the gestapo. With the help of Ferrari’s connections Rick, Sam and Renault have to rescue them from a train bringing them across occupied France headed to Germany and get them back to Casablanca. It’s the romantic in me😜
I do think the way Casablanca ended was perfect with the two walking off together. Just didn’t like the way he left it with Sam.
Damn...that's pretty good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)