Missing Sequels (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Not what you’re asking but Buckaroo Banzai needed its promised sequel
I would have wanted the younger Peter Weller, but thinking about it, I could def see him older and beaten down as if the travel through the 8th dimension took its toll
Interesting topic guido

In a world where there are too many sequels, bad sequels and unnecessary sequels (was anyone really asking for the now filming top gun 2?)

What movies did you desperately want to see another entry in, but never did, for whatever reason?

In the early 90s they kept teasing a Who Framed Roger Rabbit? sequel.

I loved The movie and definitely wanted another one (I probably would have preferred a Eddie Valiant case not involving Roger at all beyond a short cameo)

I’d love to see them do a film version of the book, who censored Roger rabbit (plot is completely different)

Last edited:

GW93

Original
Reaction score
I always pictured them being captured in Lisbon by the gestapo. With the help of Ferrari’s connections Rick, Sam and Renault have to rescue them from a train bringing them across occupied France headed to Germany and get them back to Casablanca. It’s the romantic in me😜
I do think the way Casablanca ended was perfect with the two walking off together. Just didn’t like the way he left it with Sam.
Wait... how did Rick leave things with Sam? I remember him selling his club to Ferrari and telling him his one condition is that he keep Sam on, and Ferrari was all, "of course, he's the best musician in town."

Also,

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wait... how did Rick leave things with Sam? I remember him selling his club to Ferrari and telling him his one condition is that he keep Sam on, and Ferrari was all, "of course, he's the best musician in town."

Also,
Exactly how he left him. Sam stuck with him through everything and took care of him and he just threw him in with the cafe. Would have been much better seeing the 3 of them walking away.

2009ring

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I want a Red Dawn sequel starting from the escape at Partisan Rock (obvs before it's named). Wolverines!
Instead, we get an absolutely terrible remake. One of the worst remakes I can remember.

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd have liked to have seen them finish the Percy Jackson movies. Decent fun teen movie. And Alexandra Daddario..

Same for finishing the Chronicles of Narnia.

Saint_Ward

Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting, I just saw that Netflix is working on a Narnia show or series of movies..

OP
OP
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I enjoyed the A Team movie and I'm surprised that it didn't get a sequel

Saint_Ward

Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Would much prefer it as a series
Not sure if it's going to be movies, or each season is one part of the story. I didn't dig into it.

Netflix is really going to be giving HBO a run for their money. The Witcher could be a damn good series... or horrible.

Mr. Sparkle

Disrespectful to dirt
Reaction score
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/breaking-bad-movie-is-a-sequel-starring-aaron-paul-1159128

'Breaking Bad' Movie Is a Sequel Starring Aaron Paul and Will Air on AMC and Netflix

Netflix will have it first in a move that flips the script on how the original series was released on AMC and then sold to the streaming giant.
Additional details about the Breaking Bad movie are coming to light.
Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the feature-length movie will be a sequel revolving around Aaron Paul, who will reprise his Emmy-winning role as Jesse Pinkman. Sources also confirm that Netflix will have first-run rights to the top-secret project, which will then air on AMC. (Representatives for AMC, Netflix and producers Sony Pictures TV all declined to comment.)
As THR previously reported, the Breaking Bad movie will be written by original series creator Vince Gilligan, who will executive produce the project alongside franchise collaborators Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. Gilligan, sources say, will direct the film, which will follow the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)