More accolades for Brees!!!(Merged x3) (1 Viewer)

The guy that left the message after the article is right. Vick is a very exciting player. Truly a human highlight reel. The media is so quick to jump on a good story and quick to get off of it. A month ago the media was gaagaa over Vick's newfound throwing ability. Now the media has reverted to the same old habits, as has Vick. But it isn't Vick's fault that his receivers can't catch the ball. Had the receiver caught that underthrown ball, the outcome could have been different.

I am ecstatic that Brees plays for the Saints. But Vick is not the problem in Atlanta, it's the coaches who don't know how to properly use him and the receivers who cannot catch a cold. Vick will be in Atlanta next year, Mora Jr. won't be.

Get used to it with the media. The past two weeks the Saints have been left for dead by the media. Now all of a sudden we're in vogue again now that we've won a game. The media is such a fickle bunch.

I give Prisco credit for admitting he was wrong about the Brees signing. I have yet to see some of these other media guys admit their mistakes, and we all know they make them constantly, due to the nature of their business.

How many of us would have been wrong if we had to predict the outcome of various personnel moves in the NFL?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom