More trouble for Pacman (1 Viewer)

I'm being real now... I go to strip clubs and I'm a black and I also know how our females are. I think this story is false... take my word people this story is false.

Were you there? Or is this based on your scientific racial and gender stereotyping of your own people?

i'd love for you to PM me and tell me exactly why you think this. also, do you believe all the other pacman run ins with the law and just not this one because it involved a black woman? PM me please.

It's really hard to explain I promise BUT believe me this situation with Pacman is false... I know our females like the back of my hand and I also got my T-Mobile sidekick stolen by a stripper. Pacman should just stay out of clubs because people will take him down.

Seriously what is wrong with that guy? You really have to have psychological problems to be doing stuff like this all the time.

Forget suspending him, fining him or whatever....the guy laughs at all that because he knows he's making a joke out of the game, fans, and legal system. I know this sounds really ridiculous but that is exactly what he is. R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S

It's really hard to explain I promise BUT believe me this situation with Pacman is false... I know our females like the back of my hand and I also got my T-Mobile sidekick stolen by a stripper. Pacman should just stay out of clubs because people will take him down.

she was a attorney not a stripper. if u wouldnt mind PMing the answers to my questions I would appreciate it.

1) do you believe all the other pacman run ins with the law

2) do you not believe this one ONLY because it involved a black woman?

If I were a betting man I'd agree with you. It all seems a bit fishy to me too. Nobody could be that stupid, could they???????????

see, my initial thought when i posted this was not as to the veracity of the complaint, but rather that he would be foolish enough to go back to ANY strip club during his suspension from the nfl. his inability to even appear to be contrite and turn over a new leaf is amazing. going to strip clubs is neither illegal nor forbidden for nfl players. but in his present situation, with his reputation, this would have been the last place for him to make an appearance. whether he found trouble or it found him was inevitable.

Dude, at the very least, that statement is extremely insensitive. Are you serious? That's not cool to say, even if you think it.:jauhnny:

You getting a T-mobile sidekick stolen by a stripper = a lawyer lying about getting punched in the face by oft troubled Pacman.

Yep. nice logic :9:

If I were a betting man I'd agree with you. It all seems a bit fishy to me too. Nobody could be that stupid, could they???????????

This lady is a lawyer and filing a false police report and going on TV to lie about it probably isn't something that would be smart on her part. You would think she would know that as a lawyer right?

If he is guilty, and from the report, it seems there would almost have to be witnesses, it makes one wonder if he will EVER play in the NFL again. Talk about a head case....

I'm being real now... I go to strip clubs and I'm a black and I also know how our females are. I think this story is false... take my word people this story is false.

What? Seriously?

You're right, this is a good career move by the female lawyer. Her skin color matters. :covri:

This lady is a lawyer and filing a false police report and going on TV to lie about it probably isn't something that would be smart on her part. You would think she would know that as a lawyer right?

Bu bu but, you're just going to have to take this guy's word for it - he "knows women like the back of his hand." Besides, risking being kicked out of the bar association is not such a big deal. I mean, you can live for months off of the $5000,00 assault and battery settlement you can get off some dumb rookie rather than live on your lawyer's salary.

/sarcasm

There's an old Russian saying that goes, "Pacman is a moron."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom