More trouble for Pacman (1 Viewer)

Where are all the people that said signing Pacman would be a good idea because he's matured?

I rarely go to strip clubs and I'm 'a white' but I will be going to several on the 26th for my buddy's bachelor party. Hopefully there won't be any female attorneys of any color trolling for innocent, fun-loving chaps like myself to file false police reports on. Also, I read that they've been known to slip dudes powerful narcotics then steal their kidneys! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for those insidious female lawyers. Friggin' harpies! ;)

I know what you're saying Pickz but she'd be putting a LOT on the line to be lying about this one especially since there is at least one security guard who was allegedly standing between the two of them. That should be a pretty strong witness but...that's why they hold the trials. "Any given docket" ya know?

Pacman.......

1) Install a bar, a small stage and a stripper pole in your basement.

2) Hire strippers to come to your house and give you your lap dances. You can afford it.

It's really hard to explain I promise BUT believe me this situation with Pacman is false... I know our females like the back of my hand and I also got my T-Mobile sidekick stolen by a stripper. Pacman should just stay out of clubs because people will take him down.

Wow.

Pacman.......

1) Install a bar, a small stage and a stripper pole in your basement.

2) Hire strippers to come to your house and give you your lap dances. You can afford it.

:plus-un2: I said THE EXACT SAME THING at work.

So..........would a 2nd rounder be too low for this guy? Well, with McKenzie hurt and Jason David being the Anti-Christ of CB's, we could use the depth. That's the logic, right?

I'm being real now... I go to strip clubs and I'm a black and I also know how our females are. I think this story is false... take my word people this story is false.

Must....... log......off.........now........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom