Most underrated player on the saints (1 Viewer)

Carney - he made me eat crow so far this season.

Evans leads the group of underrated in my opinion.. he the Colston of the o-line. A small town school guy that some felt was taken too high in the draft. He's been nothin but awesome and we really hear nothing about him.

But yeah.. so many names we could also throw into this list. Hollis.. Shanle.. Faine.. the list goes on and on.

Weatherford...I mean he's been money all year long even though he's just the punter but hey he's done really well.

Hollis Thomas... He is why we stop the run up the middle this year. I've seen him stuff people so many times this year.

Isn’t it great that they are playing so well as a team that their is not a consensus.

I agree.

When I first read the title, I thought this is easy... Gleason. Bu then all the other names popped up and I said to myslef, yeah him too. Especially Faine. I have always thought the best teams are not necessarily the ones whose superstars are dominant, but the teams where all the others are better than their counterparts on the other teams. Superstars sell tickets and make for excitement. It is the rest of the team that wins the games.

I would vote Hollis Thomas. The guy has become key to our D.

he is one of the main reason our defense has become respectable. he eats up blockers and puts pressure up the middle on the QB. if only we had a MLB that could make a play, then we might be able to stop the run.

My first thought was Jahri Evans, but then I said to myself, "heck, the whole o-line." Then I started to think about our kickers, very consistent. And of course our d-line. The list is quite large.

Seriously, what is wrong with you and your Henderson bashing friends? You make your first post ever to trash the guy that played lights out last sunday? Next time just keep your baseless, sweeping judgments to yourself.

Anyway, Hollis Thomas and Evans have quietly been playing key roles in the Saints' success this season. I hope they keep it up.

And I hope Devery runs wild on a couple more opponents so we don't have to hear this kind of nonsense anymore.

The only person in the NFL who drops more balls the Devery is TO......

Underrated Saints -

Offense
1. Jhari Evans
2. Jon Stinchcomb
3. Jeff Faine
4. Jamar Nesbit
5. Devery Henderson

Defense
1. Hollis Thomas
2. Scott Shanle
3. Brian Young
4. Scott Fujita
5. Mark Simonuea

Drew Brees is the most underated player. How often is Brees compared to the game's greatest QB's?

Next choice is John Carney, who has in the past taken a great deal of heat, but delivers in the clutch, with consistency.

Lots of players have exceeded expectations. You could name anyone on the offensive line as underated. Even Zach Strief comes in and plays a great game. Some of that has to be due to Drew Brees.

Hollis Thomas and Fujita and Shanle sure have improved the defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom