MT to injured reserve. Should be close to 100% for playoffs (1 Viewer)

That means Brees and Thomas will have played a total of 2.5 games together during the entire regular season. Kind of crazy that this team is 10-3 right now despite how little those two have been on the field together.

That means Brees and Thomas will have played a total of 2.5 games together during the entire regular season. Kind of crazy that this team is 10-3 right now despite how little those two have been on the field together.
Probably be 13-0 if both played every game. But i guess thats football.

On plus side Sean will have a lot of Aces up his sleeve since Saints havent revealed much of thier playbook this year.

Last edited:
Probably be 13-0 if both played every game. But i guess thats football.

On plus side Sean will have a lot of Aces up his sleeve since Saints havent revealed much of thier playbook this.
You could absolutely argue that the Saints would have beaten Philly with Brees at the helm.
I wouldn't say it's close to definite, but having MT13 against the Raiders could have made a deciding difference.
It's hard to gripe about not having MT13 for the GB game because the Packers were without Davante Adams on their end.

And to think I almost drafted him over tyreek hill in fantasy 😐

What a complete waste of a season for CGM... 🤦‍♂️

It’s not his fault though... just bad luck... I hate that he will miss the remainder of the regular season, and book it w/out any TDs.

If he can come back healthy for the playoffs though, and ball-out... none of us will even stress about this water under the bridge.

Saints are locked-in to the playoffs, so this is smart

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom