N/S Packers vs Vikings (1 Viewer)

saintlyn8

cool brees
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how Ponder is still in the NFL? The dude is an absolute disaster at qb. He has zero business being on a football field. I'm pretty certain that one of their running backs could do a better job than him.

If we had minnies defense pretty sure we could be 4 n 0

Well up until the Packers scored those 2 TD's in about 2 minutes we were watching the closest TNF game of the season. Now that it is 28-0, it is still one of the closest.

every time i see him on the field i always remember that quote "why would you even Ponder passing?!?!" Those are words Ponder should live by.

This game has gotten ugly fast.

Can someone tell me how Ponder is still in the NFL? The dude is an absolute disaster at qb. He has zero business being on a football field. I'm pretty certain that one of their running backs could do a better job than him.

Christian Ponder's QB rating looks like a number you would find next to an earthquake (8.6).

I'm not watching the game because I really could care less about a decent team getting a scrimmage at home against a below average team starting a QB who may or may not have a heartbeat on Thursday.

the rate this game is going Rodgers will be sitting out the 2nd half

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom