N/S Packers vs Vikings (1 Viewer)

Wasn't poking at you for being negative. Was just saying these Thursday Night games are the equivalent of preseason games that count. They are absolutely meaningless in regards to a team's ability. It gives the home team a massive advantage and gives the road team as close to an automatic loss as it gets.

If you take out the Giants blow out of the Redskins last week since the Giants and Eli have always played better on the road. The home team in the other 4 Thursday games have won 160-30. That is an average score of 40-7. That is also assuming the packers don't score anymore.

Ok thats cool. I didn't realize the Thursday night games were that lopsided. I watch them and yes they are pretty bad but didn't know it was that bad. Thanks for the perspective.

greenbay getting wind in their sails... slowly becoming a monster team. rodgers is awesome

This year especially is proving that the teams going to the playoffs are the ones who win more road games. Most good teams are taking care of business at home, so the road victories are even more important this year.

Sunday the scoreboard in the Dome will look similar.
Maybe with Tampa being the one who wins.

Green Bay are a better team than us. It's simple. We beat the Vikings in another below average performance. The Packers will win their Division and make the l
Playoffs. Do you really think that how the team looks currently we are capable of blowing out a team like GB did last night? No.

Green Bay are a better team than us. It's simple. We beat the Vikings in another below average performance. The Packers will win their Division and make the l
Playoffs. Do you really think that how the team looks currently we are capable of blowing out a team like GB did last night? No.

How a team is playing at the end of the year is what matters. Other than the Saint's SB year. I think the first quarter of the year the Saints have sucked. Still a lot of football left to play. It ain't settled yet!

Kris

It has nothing to do with winning the division or how good or bad we are. This is the NFL. it happens weekly. Yes we are capable of blowing teams out. Watch this Sunday. Even if it means we never win another game this year, Tampa has no shot at winning this weekend.

You believe since they beat Pittsburgh while we got stomped that they are better than us. They aren't. It was a fluke game. Pittsburgh was in a bad spot. We were playing our third road game in 4 games. Our schedule gets easier. I'm not saying we going to the playoffs but we should get better. It starts Sunday.

Has Rogers gone to an empty backfield yet after running down their throats. That's the thing to do these days. Right?

:spit: tell me about it! When I saw Lacey (sp?) gnashing them and then the Packers call play action for that 65 yard bomb, i couldn't help but compare to the old Sean Payton offense. The Packers took the Saints mojo, looks identical.

You're jumping the shark hard here buddy. Take a step back.

You don't think TNF and Christian Ponder had anything to do with how good the Packers looked last night?

You don't think TNF and Christian Ponder had anything to do with how good the Packers looked last night?
They still put up 38 points @ Soldier field a week before. We wouldn't be able to. Our Offense is so unbalanced that it isn't capable to. We might have the personal but that isn't enough.

They still put up 38 points @ Soldier field a week before. We wouldn't be able to. Our Offense is so unbalanced that it isn't capable to. We might have the personal but that isn't enough.

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with you about our offense. All I'm saying is that I'm not quite ready to crown the Packers yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom