N/S Toronto Argonauts sign DT Poop Johnson (1 Viewer)

He'll wear jersey number two. They'll count on him to clog up the middle. If he stinks, they'll dump him.
I was going to attack this topic with every snarky comment possible, but after reading this, I’m leaving skid marks.

When he has a bowel movement, what does he think about I wonder? Does he cry a little bit because he feels like he's flushing away part of himself? I mean, when you're named poop and you poop out something that people regularly (no pun intended) refer to you as, that must screw with a man's identity. That's my point I think. Existential crisis for Mr. Poop. But it's a great time to live in I say.

We shouldn’t make fun. “Poop” is a very common nickname for “Pooperton”, which is a very dignified first name.

The real explanation for his nickname is arguably better than the jokes:

Poop Johnson found his nickname—or more accurately, “Poop” found him—in 2014, when he was still playing college football for the Kentucky Wildcats. The defensive tackle was asked about his fluctuating weight, so he was honest about his bowel movements: “I try to poop, like, five times a day, three times a day, so it’s hard to keep weight when you got so much going out.”

in 2015, he scooped up a fumble and streaked down the field for 77 yards against Tennessee.

Last November, he told the Regina Leader-Post that the moniker actually helps him stay focused:

“It motivates me,” Johnson said. “If I play bad, then people are going to call me Poop for real.”

Last edited:
39 people currently viewing a poop thread in the SSF. It's officially the offseason

We must go find a huge man named Poop now to play NT for us. Just knowing that one exists really makes me want one for ourselves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom