NCAA Tournament (1 Viewer)

There's really no reason to watch anything but the last 60 seconds of these games.

Yeah, if you don’t really care except for the result, about the last three minutes or so are usually sufficient.

But you miss things like, for example, Iowa just came back from 25 down to tie the game.

Yeah, if you don’t really care except for the result, about the last three minutes or so are usually sufficient.

But you miss things like, for example, Iowa just came back from 25 down to tie the game.

I would think a fanbase in NO could appreciate and understand the joy in watching a team lose a 25 point lead over the course of an entire game...

From the Marketing Department...Has anyone been tempted to try the Orange-Vanilla Coke?

From the Game Department...still hoping WASH has a run left in them to at least make UNC sweat some.

Just read in that tweet thread it is Coke+Orange+Vanilla. That isn't as attractive to me I had thought it was like an orange creme sickle. Supposedly it is the #1 freestyle recipe from their machines.

Yawn on Washington's effort. Go Auburn (Friday).

I think it sounds delicious and hope it makes it to Canadian grocery store shelves :yes:

UCF coming out strong against DUK. Would be nice to see UCF be the Cinderella.

Marketing Note: Diversity and Inclusion, albiet a great cause, has officially gone too far. I don't ever want to see Aunt Jemima and Colonel Sanders make out again. Ever.

Well, yeah, but that's the game I was talking about! We had turned away and had to turn back!

UCF coming out strong against DUK. Would be nice to see UCF be the Cinderella.

Marketing Note: Diversity and Inclusion, albiet a great cause, has officially gone too far. I don't ever want to see Aunt Jemima and Colonel Sanders make out again. Ever.

Ain’t no UCF beating Duke

Willmar Walmart has had that vanilla orange in stock for weeks. Since my Pepsi boycott it's my go to cola,when I'm not doing the red bull or rockstar thing that is. The tourney has been meh. Three or four standout games so far. Lsu2nd aub1 ten2 cal irv1,maybe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom