Need to bring back my man AT Perry! (93 Viewers)

Reaction score
.. I mean really, of all the guys to lose.. smh.. just sit'n there on DEN's p/s.. when we need him the most.. knows the system (playbook), knows KK, knows what to do, with all the potential he needs to come back to the Black-n-Gold!.. (O-line depth & minor injuries are flimsy excuses) he should've never EVER been let go.. think about it, outside of Means what do the Saints have ?? & to top it off, the chemistry him and Rattler had in the preseason .. just my .02

PS: not just for the DEN game, but period!

NW.

Last edited:
When we had success in 23, ATP was a part of that success. If you watch that short video, notice that alot of his catches were on 3rd downs and they were difficult catches. I also many plays where he was open behind the defense but Carr either missed seeing him, checked down or Carr was under duress.

Look, I'm not saying that we would be a good team with Perry. but to keep St Brown and Jermaine Jackson on the PS and get rid of Perry makes no sense and we could use him tonight. We complain about failed draft picks that we keep around too long. but I am not sure ATP fits that description, especially one quarter through his 2nd year.

Oh good God, we've not long got done with the last entirely pointless AT Perry thread.

I swear I've never seen a fanbase so utterly fixated on irrelevant, roster bottom-dwelling WRs as this one. Every five minutes another gazelle in lycra is declared (with absolutely unwavering authority) a huge steal and the future of the position.

And no one ever admits they're just flat out wrong. No matter how many NFL clubs don't want a guy, they're the ones making a dreadful, dreadful mistake...

We offered to re-sign him to the practice squad.

He chose to leave and be on a different practice squad.

He's not here because he chose to not be here.
He’s not here because we didn’t value him and cut him even after him producing on the field late in the 2023 season. After that he chose to go play for the OC that did value him.

Oh good God, we've not long got done with the last entirely pointless AT Perry thread.

I swear I've never seen a fanbase so utterly fixated on irrelevant, roster bottom-dwelling WRs as this one. Every five minutes another gazelle in lycra is declared (with absolutely unwavering authority) a huge steal and the future of the position.

And no one ever admits they're just flat out wrong. No matter how many NFL clubs don't want a guy, they're the ones making a dreadful, dreadful mistake...

Oh good God, indeed.

We’re down both starting WRs, Tipton is averaging <7 yards a reception and Wilson is practically a no-show on the stat line.

It would cost this team nothing to try and bring a second year player back, who flashed some ability last season, led all NFL WRs this preseason, and who has worked in the system and with our new starting QB.

There’s some merit to the idea under these extraordinarily bleak circumstances.

Oh good God, indeed.

We’re down both starting WRs, Tipton is averaging <7 yards a reception and Wilson is practically a no-show on the stat line.

It would cost this team nothing to try and bring a second year player back, who flashed some ability last season, led all NFL WRs this preseason, and who has worked in the system and with our new starting QB.

There’s some merit to the idea under these extraordinarily bleak circumstances.
It was short sighted to have cut him in the first place. IMO, they should have been shuffling which players were active the bottom of the depth chart all season. Especially since they ones that were active weren't getting targets.

It was short sighted to have cut him in the first place. IMO, they should have been shuffling which players were active the bottom of the depth chart all season. Especially since they ones that were active weren't getting targets.
They should of cut Wilson Butt first. I dont know if A.T would help any. One thing is for certain Wilson's production is comical.

I didn’t like losing him but I could understand it given where he was on the depth chart and the mounting injuries.

But that’s all changed now.

He was a late round rookie last season who showed some potential. He’s a young guy at the very start of his career.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom