No Cards-Niners game on TV. You will need an Amazon prime account... (1 Viewer)

TV, streaming, coverage map, broadcasters
This is a nationally televised game but it is streaming only. It will stream on Amazon Prime Video and also on Twitch. It will also be available on network television in the Cardinals’ and 49ers’ home markets. In the Phoenix area,. it will air on FOX 10 and on KNTV in the 49ers’ home market.

There are multiple broadcast feeds. The main feed which will be on FOX10 and KNTV is with Andrew Catalon and James Lofton in the booth with Sheree Burruss on the sideline. An alternate broadcast feed has Andrea Kremer and Hannah Storm. The scouting feed has Daniel Jeremiah, Bucky Brooks and Joy Davis. The Spanish language feed has Jose Antonio Melian calling the game.

Games going to a streaming platform is the future. In my opinion, this is a test to see how it’s received before MNF possibly lands on Prime.
That’s what they said in an article I posted a bit ago. the NFL is testing what kind of demand there will be. I don’t want to help their numbers, even though we are Prime members.

And the end of my viewership.
Yep. Good luck to the NFL as soon as they go that route. I only watch the Saints games now, anyway. And most fans probably only watch their own teams as well. The main reason some people watch games other than their favorite team, is for fantasy football and gambling.

That’s what they said in an article I posted a bit ago. the NFL is testing what kind of demand there will be. I don’t want to help their numbers, even though we are Prime members.
It’ll be interesting if another network tries for MNF, possibly TNT.
Anyway, I think MNF is getting too expensive for ESPN unless they move it to ABC.

Good job! 👍💯

What's the scouting feed?
Wondered the same thing so looked it up.

It is Amazon's stream but on Twitch (I think, see if you can decipher this link)

That sucks. I'm guessing that there will be no recording to view later.

We have Prime as well but I don't watch any game live (exception: the Superbowl) because I refuse to sit through the commercials.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom