No Cards-Niners game on TV. You will need an Amazon prime account... (1 Viewer)

Won't give Bezos a penny...I'll just go do some yard work.

I'm sure I could find an outlet to "sketchily" stream it, but that game isn't that important to me.
Exactly. Live your best life. And by living your best life I mean engage in it -- even if it's yard work -- not spend it in front of the boob tube. And by "boob tube", I mean ALL of the platforms/devices we are now able to disengage from life with.

Exactly. Live your best life. And by living your best life I mean engage in it -- even if it's yard work -- not spend it in front of the boob tube. And by "boob tube", I mean ALL of the platforms/devices we are now able to disengage from life with.
It's a disease. Old Ted (Kaczynski) was onto something. He chose a poor way to promote it but in theory he was right in a sense. Technology has us all locked up with no freedoms.

I don't ever think I ever met someone without a Amazon Prime account tho??

I have prime And likely always will. I don’t even mind commercials too bad since they give you a countdown and I know just how much time I have to walk away.

How great would it be to go back in time when a letter from Los Angeles to NYC took 2 months to arrive?
I think you're kidding. Or not. Totes not sure. But honestly, the older I get, I crave a simpler existence. I was lucky enough to have a happy childhood and, in my head, I equate that to how much simpler it was because I frequently dream about doing things like riding my bike or walking to the park and I wake up feeling happy when I have those dreams.

I had one, suspended it, now have it again. Almost embarrassing how much we use it. With a family though it definitely can help reduce the running around. Technology drug of choice for me. :)

that and my Sams plus account saved me this Christmas. Even on non Christmas items like coffee and detergent, I didn’t want to brave the stores. And I watch just enough on prime that I definitely get my money’s worth out of it. “The Boys” and a few others supplement the shipping savings.

I think you're kidding. Or not. Totes not sure. But honestly, the older I get, I crave a simpler existence. I was lucky enough to have a happy childhood and, in my head, I equate that to how much simpler it was because I frequently dream about doing things like riding my bike or walking to the park and I wake up feeling happy when I have those dreams.
Amen to a simpler existence. I am working towards that with a decision to unload a rental property that was causing me lots of anxiety. The selling process is no cake walk but if we make it through it that will be one less log on the fire. With kids though, it will be a while longer before I reach my dream of a true simple existence. We watch a lot of the old show Little House on the Prairie and old Charles and Caroline lived simple but it sure was hard at times. Electricity is a good thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom