No Cards-Niners game on TV. You will need an Amazon prime account... (2 Viewers)

Games going to a streaming platform is the future. In my opinion, this is a test to see how it’s received before MNF possibly lands on Prime.
There is talk that the Thursday games could go to Prime in a couple of years. I don't see Disney/ABC/ESPN giving up Monday nights. It is possible that the Sunday Ticket could go to one of the streaming services also in a couple of years. The Sunday games will remain as is for a long while yet.

On a stranger note; I lived 3 doors away from Kazcynski's brother(the 1 that turned him in) for 6 years. Interesting folk. Off the charts smart.

I once came thisclose to renting Kurt Cobain’s old apartment in Los Angeles.. it was between that one and another one i was looking at.. this was circa 10 years after he died, in 2004, and the landlord told me that hardcore fans and other assorted oddballs sometimes came knocking on the door.. i decided that i didnt want to deal with lookey-loos, plus i liked the other place better, so I decided against the Cobain pad.. also it might have been a little creepy to live there!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom