No Joe Horn or J. Brown today (MERGED x2) (1 Viewer)

Strief scares the crap out of me. He struggled big time during camp on the right side not he gets to face Rice on the left side.

Devery you are really dissapointing me.

I remember nothing but good news about Streif during camp. They were actually talking about him starting at RT over Stinch for a while. Maybe I'm mistaken....

I have this sinking feeling about two key starters out from the offensive unit and two others (Bush and McAlister) being banged up. Perhaps we will have to rely a little more on the defense today. These were last second announcements to the public, but you know that the coaching staff has had a while to prepare for this. Let's hope that they have.

Strief must be showing something in practice, copper also . love to see M. Lewis catch a few also, but the bucs are against the wall and their season rests in the next two weeks said Ronde

I expect to see Bush at WR a bunch today, as long as Deuce can stay healthy and in the game.

Joe and J. Brown are out per Kenny. Terrence Copper will be the #2 WR.

I have Deuce in fantasy...does this mean i should sit him? 8-(

I expect to see Bush at WR a bunch today, as long as Deuce can stay healthy and in the game.

Yep... Remember that many said Bush would be a 1st round pick if he were a WR... Don't be surprised to see him lined across from Colston...

I have Deuce in fantasy...does this mean i should sit him? 8-(

Just the opposite. Strief is a very good run blocker and very suspect pass blocker. Expect to see Deuce pound the ball early, often, late and more often.

hmm should put colston #1 wr and bush #2 ...and mcallister as the primary rb

It'll be interesting to see if he lines up at LT, or if they move Stinchomb or Evans. Maybe they feel Strief is as good a pass protector as those two. But a blindside on Brees from someone like Rice might lead to catastrophe.

this is gonna be a good test today...we've gonna have to deal with injuries...we might as well find out now what others can do. Real interested how Reggie will fir into game plan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom