No Man's Sky [releases 6/21/2016] (1 Viewer)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/ReflectingTheseAlpinegoat?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2F4zk6lk' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='640' height='360' allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Ratings
The final nail in the coffin... people are reporting that all their discoveries are being erased. So all the hours spent discovering plants and creatures and coming up with clever names for them are wasted. No Man's Sky will go down in infamy. :smilielol:

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
I don't even want to know who spends time trying to find a planet they've been to just to see if the dumb looking mob is still labelled a farteatinglesbianmonkey or not.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Well since beating the game doesn't actually beat the game and it just warps you back to the beginning of the game people may be interested in seeing their "creations" again. People believed that other people would some day get to visit a planet and see their 'creations'. Since that was the only creative part of the game that allowed players to make their mark I can see why people would be angry over this.

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Ratings
The final nail in the coffin... people are reporting that all their discoveries are being erased. So all the hours spent discovering plants and creatures and coming up with clever names for them are wasted. No Man's Sky will go down in infamy. :smilielol:
If you discover something and die before you "upload" it, it disappears. Not sure why that's the case.

EDIT: Though I'm now seeing other posts like this, so its most likely not what I described.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4