No Man's Sky [releases 6/21/2016] (1 Viewer)

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You should get Final Fantasy 15. Not sure If i am going to pre order it or not... Either way I am going to get it cause you know... I don't want it to be the final one.

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
i'm not going to get in a shirtless slapbox match with you over NMS...i enjoyed my time with it and i have no ragrets about preordering it and i may even play it in the future if they add more stuff to do....

i preorder games for a couple of reasons, one of them is because you hate it so much that it must be a good practice...the other is because i am going to buy it anyway...unlike you, i decide what i like based on my actual experience with it...

gaming is a hobby for me, it's not some contest to see if i can keep up with the cool kidz or for the "OMGFPS!!"...

you are so desperate for attention, you seek out information on a game that you have no intention of ever playing...you are probably high-fiving your own reflection as we speak

now kindly shove your new video card up your arse sideways and ****
The lengths that anita goes to in order to defend a console exclusive Playstation game is truly a beautiful thing.
:jpshakehead:

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i'm not going to get in a shirtless slapbox match with you over NMS...i enjoyed my time with it and i have no ragrets about preordering it and i may even play it in the future if they add more stuff to do....

i preorder games for a couple of reasons, one of them is because you hate it so much that it must be a good practice...the other is because i am going to buy it anyway...unlike you, i decide what i like based on my actual experience with it...

gaming is a hobby for me, it's not some contest to see if i can keep up with the cool kidz or for the "OMGFPS!!"...

you are so desperate for attention, you seek out information on a game that you have no intention of ever playing...you are probably high-fiving your own reflection as we speak

now kindly shove your new video card up your arse sideways and ****
Someone's pretty salty about a video game one night stand.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pe0ohypRcRg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6wsFhv_Kz38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uTTPlqK8AnY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good lord, and I thought the previews before it was stripped bare looked boring as ****.

That ending is so brutal. Holy ****, I'd do like I did with some ICP CDs after I stopped seeing a certain female. Throw that **** out the car window like a Frisbee.

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
Good lord, and I thought the previews before it was stripped bare looked boring as ****.

That ending is so brutal. Holy ****, I'd do like I did with some ICP CDs after I stopped seeing a certain female. Throw that **** out the car window like a Frisbee.
Roderick pls

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom