Now teams about to copy what the Eagles’ defense did to the Saints offense. (61 Viewers)

So they’re going to injure our starting center on the second play of the game? Good strategy

I honestly think it was as simple as McCoy getting hurt I truly believe he’s that important to the oline and scheme.

McCoy getting hurt when he's playing at a level that makes him the best Center in the league followed up by the backup being an absolute catastrophe is the most Saints thing imaginable.

There is no way one player on the O-Line makes that much of a difference, I know the center is the QB of the O-Line but no way in hell it makes that dramatic of a difference, especially since the Eagles lost 2 starters on the O-Line.

Re-watch the game. Watch the interior pressure blowing up everything for the Saints offense. Look at Carr's interception. Look at where the pressure is.

Patrick and Udoh caused an entire collapse in scheme. It was horrifying how much of a dropoff it was from McCoy.

Re-watch the game. Watch the interior pressure blowing up everything for the Saints offense. Look at Carr's interception. Look at where the pressure is.

Patrick and Udoh caused an entire collapse in scheme. It was horrifying how much of a dropoff it was from McCoy.

I saw it and I am not saying it hurts losing McCoy but the entire O-Line played terrible the entire game even on their TD drives this goes beyond one person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom