Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (8 Viewers)

Holy sheet. Left his handprint...

live-wwe-raw-discussion-thread-may-6th-2024-v0-dkpwyoum4xyc1.png

It says WrestleManias (plural), so it wouldn't necessarily have to be Orlando or NOLA getting one...it could be both.

Latest reports are they're just going to whoever gives them the most money snd that's why they switched from Minneapolis to Vegas at seemingly the last minute. That might hurt NOLA going forward.

I'd be fine with Orlando.

Latest reports are they're just going to whoever gives them the most money snd that's why they switched from Minneapolis to Vegas at seemingly the last minute. That might hurt NOLA going forward.

I wouldn’t see why NOLA would be out the picture. I would think the only knock is that it’s been there twice in the last 10 years

Orlando is in Florida, so that should rule them out by default. Lol.

Orlando is in Florida, so that should rule them out by default. Lol.

Despite what the internet says, Florida is one if the biggest tourist destinations in the country and Orlando is a major tourist hub (lots of international tourists as well due to the theme parks), so it would absolutely make since to run Mania there.

If this is some kind of moral/ethical thing because I'd DeSantis, Louisiana has Jeff Landry who will end up being far worse than him. So meh.

Orlando is fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: cpg
Despite what the internet says, Florida is one if the biggest tourist destinations in the country and Orlando is a major tourist hub (lots of international tourists as well due to the theme parks), so it would absolutely make since to run Mania there.

If this is some kind of moral/ethical thing because I'd DeSantis, Louisiana has Jeff Landry who will end up being far worse than him. So meh.

Orlando is fine.
I'm mostly kidding. Orlando is cool. I've been there. But there is the Florida man thread and such that make you wonder what's in the water in that state. :9:

Obviously I'd rather Mania in NOLA, so... fork em. :hihi:

I'm mostly kidding. Orlando is cool. I've been there. But there is the Florida man thread and such that make you wonder what's in the water in that state. :9:

Obviously I'd rather Mania in NOLA, so... fork em. :hihi:
I'm not. fork Florida. Couldn't pay me to go there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
Top Bottom