Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (7 Viewers)

So much for the end of the blood money shows...

I'm disappointed but the show is a big money maker for them ($50 million is a lot of dough for one event), so I get that aspect, but sometimes you gotta draw a line on what the E associates with. I wasn't expecting them to cut up the existing contract, but was hoping they would just play it out and call it a day when the contract runs out. They haven't really committed to anything else just yet, so it's possible they may just honor the contract and move on after.

Bruh... AJ blaming "il est vraiment phénoménal" for him losing at Backlash is pure heelish gold. :biglol:

Naomi definitely had a wardrobe malfunction in the ring.

I just saw the Wrestlemania commercial for Vegas next year. Has there ever been a previous WrestleMania that landed on Easter Sunday?

My memory bank goes back to 1998 on that.....and I don't remember any of them ever being on Easter.

I just saw the Wrestlemania commercial for Vegas next year. Has there ever been a previous WrestleMania that landed on Easter Sunday?

My memory bank goes back to 1998 on that.....and I don't remember any of them ever being on Easter.
I dig it. I've always enjoyed sports during the holidays, so this works for me.

That wasn't a malfunction, that was a series of malfunctions, lol. She was struggling to keep those puppies in place most of the match.
You'd think they'd test those outfits before going to the ring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom