Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (3 Viewers)

Would Shawn and Haitch actually pull this off? I can't see it if the report is true she's only signed for three appearances.

Screenshot_20240601-090534.png

Would Shawn and Haitch actually pull this off? I can't see it if the report is true she's only signed for three appearances.

Screenshot_20240601-090534.png
I was on the fence about Battleground, but with it being in Vegas...probably something of a Mania preview, Rox vs Jordynne, the competition for the new women's NA champ belt and a few other good matches, I'm gonna watch for sure.

If you could hang out (have dinner, a beer, etc.) with any current individual involved in any promotion under the professional wrestling umbrella, who would you pick?

Claude, the AI bot, agrees with your choice! I asked it, and this was its response...

If I could hang out with any current individual involved in professional wrestling, I would choose Paul Levesque, better known by his ring name Triple H. Paul is not only a legendary wrestler but also currently serves as the Chief Content Officer and Head of Creative for WWE.

I believe Paul would be a fascinating person to talk to given his decades of experience as a top performer in the wrestling business. He has been involved in countless memorable storylines and matches, so he would certainly have many interesting stories to share.

Moreover, with his current executive role, Paul is one of the most powerful and influential figures shaping the creative direction of WWE and the wrestling industry as a whole. It would be illuminating to hear his insights on the wrestling business and his vision for the future of sports entertainment.

Paul is also known for his intelligence, drive and passion for the wrestling craft, which I think would make for stimulating dinner conversation covering his in-ring career, the evolution of the business, and the challenges and opportunities in his leadership role today. He seems like someone with strong opinions but also an open and thoughtful perspective.

So in summary, given his unique combination of experience as an iconic performer and his role now as a key creative force and decision-maker, I believe Paul "Triple H" Levesque would be my top choice for a fascinating discussion over dinner or drinks in the world of professional wrestling. Of course, there are many other intriguing figures as well - this is just my personal pick based on the prompt!

Personally, I think I'd pick Wade Barrett. There was a point where he was my favorite professional wrestler, but I've come to realize he's a really interesting guy outside of wrestling. I think a lot of the conversation would actually be about Manic Street Preachers and Brit Rock. Just genuinely seems like a cool guy on top of being awesome on commentary.

If you could hang out (have dinner, a beer, etc.) with any current individual involved in any promotion under the professional wrestling umbrella, who would you pick?
For me, it would be either Cody or Punk. Both are big time comic book fans and I could see us BSing about the entire night without a mention of wrestling.

I just finished watching Collision. I don't know what type of work Taya had done, but she needs a refund.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom