Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (42 Viewers)

The names of the characters. And I guess maybe too soon to tell, but are these wrestlers in the right roles? It seems good, but I don't know enough to know what it's supposed to be.
You slacking bruh. That's been confirmed. I'm about ready to revoke your fan card...

They're the same characters from the Fun House in human form.

You slacking bruh. That's been confirmed. I'm about ready to revoke your fan card...

They're the same characters from the Fun House in human form.
Lol, well, I never watched the original fun house and I didn't really start back up watching wrestling until like 2021. So there were some gaps. I didn't know if this was the full group, or their names. I have heard rumors that there would be a 6th member. Some are say Bray (in spirit I guess) or maybe Lexi would fill the last spot.

I'm liking what I see so far tho. I wasn't really into the funhouse when Bray did it. I dunno why. Felt like I couldn't really take it seriously. But looking back on it now, I kinda missed the boat on the point of it.

Tony Khan to a T...

1000002141.png

He's not a leader.

He's a rich kid playing wrestling promoter with dad's money and booking his promotion like it's an e-fed on the Death Valley Driver forums circa 2004.

He wants to be one of the boys. He doesn't have the guts to make tough calls. It's why the Punk situation spiraled as much as it did. And why his promotion went from a million or more weekly viewers to 500k last week.

Bubba and Mark need to shut the hell up...

Bubba has been a blow hard since the dawn of time, bur I'm very disappointed that Mark Henry has decided to go the gatekeeper hot take route. Thought he was better than that, but between this and his dumbarse rant about Kairi Sane "disrespecting the business" for taking too long to get out of the ring he's apparently about that bullshirt life. They can both be disregarded.

Bubba has been a blow hard since the dawn of time, bur I'm very disappointed that Mark Henry has decided to go the gatekeeper hot take route. Thought he was better than that, but between this and his dumbarse rant about Kairi Sane "disrespecting the business" for taking too long to get out of the ring he's apparently about that bullshirt life. They can both be disregarded.
100% spot on.

I need someone to revive this as a finisher... :biglol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom