Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (23 Viewers)

Watching Braun try to run full speed is hilarious.

And tag team title change on a Monday Night Raw is a surprise. Funny we were just talking about this last week. Maybe this is a new era?
Not really. the tag titles, especially women's typically change on TV because they don't always get slots at PLEs.

Not really. the tag titles, especially women's typically change on TV because they don't always get slots at PLEs.
True, I guess I was more thinking how long the reign of the Usos was and they had all the belts. I guess now that both divisions have split the belts, we'll see them change hands a bit more often.

Last night's interview with Bo was/is what I want to see from every member. When they eventually wrestle, it needs to be without the masks.

As of right now and the current participants in the MITB match, I see this as Main Event Jey win.

Thank goodness those titles are off Miz and Truth.

Last night's interview with Bo was/is what I want to see from every member. When they eventually wrestle, it needs to be without the masks.
No masks, but I would go with some sort of face paint or something like that.
As of right now and the current participants in the MITB match, I see this as Main Event Jey win.
As over as Jey is, he doesn't really need a MiTB. He can get title shots without the case. I think a better choice would be like a Chad Gable who, along with whatever faction he's in can get a nice push.

They of course can tie in the W6 story to the case since they've already attacked Chad twice. That could be a fun angle.
Thank goodness those titles are off Miz and Truth.
I was surprised when they won the belts. It was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed it. But they don't really need the belts to do well. I'll say that Miz isn't gonna be happy with Truth because of how that all went down. Drama I suppose.

The belts on JD and Finn don't make much sense to me tho.

The belts on JD and Finn don't make much sense to me tho.
The tag division on Raw is in disarray in my opinion. There are no true tag teams outside of the Creeds and AOP if my memory serves. The LWO is a revolving door. JD members can't stay healthy. Alpha Academy is not champ material.

The tag division on Raw is in disarray in my opinion. There are no true tag teams outside of the Creeds and AOP if my memory serves. The LWO is a revolving door. JD members can't stay healthy. Alpha Academy is not champ material.
Yeah, it's a bit of a mess for sure. Seems like tag teams aren't that much of a priority in today's E. I mean, the women's NXT tag titles don't even exist anymore.

Which is why I think Tez needs a singles run. Street Profits is a road to nowhere unless they're part of a real faction. I think it's a time and priorities issue. There's really not enough room to build all of the current stories sufficiently without some other area getting cut back.

It's hard to get a read on how I'm supposed to generally feel about them.

In terms of creating a "woah, what was that?? Is anybody safe from them??" type of ending (think Summer 2010 when the NXT rookies came out and attacked faces and heels and then tore the ring down), they likely accomplished that. But then you read the reactions of the fans online....."oh man, Bray was probably looking down and smiling !!" and "I got choked up watching Bo come out !". It's kinda like on some level, any sinister actions by this group will always have a bit of cold water thrown on it with reminders that Bray Wyatt and Brodie Lee are no longer around.

This post from last week still applies, after my viewing of the Bo / Howdy segment.

The juxtaposition of "this is an evil, unpredictable group" combined with "it was terrible that he lost his brother so soon" just isn't clicking with me yet. And then they reference Pat McAfee ahead of the video viewing when he wasn't even in the building, followed by the video having nothing whatsoever to do with him. Not to mention Bo being all like "they forgot about US", when he and Rowan are the only ones with any ties to Bray.....mixed in with a couple of NXT guys and someone who was wearing superhero attire not long ago.

Hopefully there will come a day when I can come back and be all "ok, the light bulb just came on for me....I get it now"....but I'm definitely not there yet.

RIP

RIP
RIP, he lived a long, full life.

I gotta say tho, I did a double-take when I saw Chelsea Green was released...then saw the date was in 2021. I was like...damn, don't scare me like that!

I don't know what the hell Sol Ruka is thinking wearing sneakers like that in the ring. She slipped on the ropes like 3 times, screwing up moves. Is she trying to tear another acl?

I don't know what the hell Sol Ruka is thinking wearing sneakers like that in the ring. She slipped on the ropes like 3 times, screwing up moves. Is she trying to tear another acl?
Yeah, hopefully she either ditches those things or gets new soles. Can't keep doing that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom