Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (18 Viewers)

Ok, Wyatt 6. We've seen 5, and I know some think Bray is symbolicly the 6th...But, whan Gable was walking in, he walked past an 18-wheeler trailer that had Alexxa Bliss on the side. I think she's the 6th. And it makes since whith how the old storyline was going.

Ok, Wyatt 6. We've seen 5, and I know some think Bray is symbolicly the 6th...But, whan Gable was walking in, he walked past an 18-wheeler trailer that had Alexxa Bliss on the side. I think she's the 6th. And it makes since whith how the old storyline was going.
Yep, can't wait to see Alexa back.

Poor Chad gonna be having nightmares, lol.

Wonder what "Nikki" put on the announcers table. Looked like a book?

Holy sheet. Are they going all in on this? Wow.

Last edited:
Did I miss something?

How did any of that relate to Pat McAfee?

That "interview" between Bo and Uncle Howdy was pretty great. It directly addressed a lot of possible criticisms while also giving them a mission statement. And Bo/ Howdy seems to share Bray's theatrically. He did great there.

Now we just gotta make sure this works for wrestling.

That "interview" between Bo and Uncle Howdy was pretty great. It directly addressed a lot of possible criticisms while also giving them a mission statement. And Bo/ Howdy seems to share Bray's theatrically. He did great there.

Now we just gotta make sure this works for wrestling.
Agreed. I'm cautiously optimistic. Hopefully the delivery beyond the theatrics is better.

Watching Braun try to run full speed is hilarious.

And tag team title change on a Monday Night Raw is a surprise. Funny we were just talking about this last week. Maybe this is a new era?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom