Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (11 Viewers)

Rampage was actually pretty decent tonight. That Queen Aminata has a future in the business.

I know some people are sick of hearing about the Bloodline (and I admit I was for a while). But it really has been the gift that keeps on giving.

I think it has kind of renewed itself and now we'll get a Roman face turn and Bloodline Civil War which could be good if handled correctly. It's all in the booking. There's potential there
So long as it doesn't end in the Fingerpoke of Doom 2.0.

It's the day after and I still can't believe this happened. The look on his face. Oof.

Roman Reigns is going to return to a pop of epic proportions, probably a level unseen before. And the best thing about it...

He's over naturally. Not with that forced sheet Vince tried to do. Papa Haitch has simply schooled his geezer arse father-in-law and we are all better for it.

Roman Reigns is going to return to a pop of epic proportions, probably a level unseen before. And the best thing about it...

He's over naturally. Not with that forced sheet Vince tried to do. Papa Haitch has simply schooled his geezer arse father-in-law and we are all better for it.
Yup, Haitch has done a masterful job. He doesn't get it all right, but he usually hits the important stuff outta the park.

How in the world is Paul Heyman only 58? He's 4 years older than HHH. And somehow Heyman is not the one with a major cardiac surgery under his belt.

How in the world is Paul Heyman only 58? He's 4 years older than HHH. And somehow Heyman is not the one with a major cardiac surgery under his belt.

He's been around forever and has always looked old. His WCW work was in his 20s and he already looked like he was pushing 40.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom