Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (16 Viewers)

paul-heyman-on-steve-austin-in-1992-when-the-year-2000-v0-2d-Uc002QzbLCNzJS8VdCAAxEy70iQXQHLGvpeQ7-28.jpg

At the ripe old age of 26.

So apparently, the E is counting the days to leave FOX, especially after the BS they pulled on Smackdown Friday. It was ridiculous. I thought it was my feed before I saw the watermark still up. It's bad enough we have to deal with them muting the broadcast because of the crowd. Now this.

So apparently, the E is counting the days to leave FOX, especially after the BS they pulled on Smackdown Friday. It was ridiculous. I thought it was my feed before I saw the watermark still up. It's bad enough we have to deal with them muting the broadcast because of the crowd. Now this.
Yeah, the broadcast was a mess. What the fork. Fox ain't even trying anymore.

Yeah, the broadcast was a mess. What the fork. Fox ain't even trying anymore.
Granted USA isn't all that great either. Those idiots were muting the crowd who was clearly chanting, "open it" after Nikki/Abigail brought Cole the video tape...

They're both worse than the filters here on SR. There, I said it.
(Don't kill me @Andrus.)

:biglol:

Last edited:
Tony Khan to a T...

1000002141.png
To be fair, is that from that JDNY guy (or whatever his name is)?

If so, I don’t think that is a very good source (obviously ignore this if it is from a more credible source).

There are a lot of things that can rightly be blamed on Tony Khan, but there are certain podcasts that operate in pretty bad faith, no matter what.

Last edited:
To be fair, is that from that JDNY guy (or whatever his name is)?

If so, I don’t think that is a very good source (obviously ignore this if it is from a more credible source).

There are a lot of things that can rightly be blamed on Tony Khan, but there are certain podcasts that operate in pretty bad faith, no matter what.
Who said this had anything to do with a story?

Who said this had anything to do with a story?
I’m not sure that I understand. I didn’t say anything about a story.

I was just saying that while there are definitely a lot of things Tony Khan has messed up, if the person being quoted was a podcaster, he operates in bad faith and has said some pretty bad/trollish things. There are just much better sources in my opinion. That’s all I was saying.

I’m not sure that I understand. I didn’t say anything about a story.

I was just saying that while there are definitely a lot of things Tony Khan has messed up, if the person being quoted was a podcaster, he operates in bad faith and has said some pretty bad/trollish things. There are just much better sources in my opinion. That’s all I was saying.
It's a Reddit post. You're looking to deep into this

Good luck to getting to bed before midnight with those watching Forbidden Door tonight. Dude has 14 matches booked. Yikes.

Good luck to getting to bed before midnight with those watching Forbidden Door tonight. Dude has 14 matches booked. Yikes.
What are they gonna do? A bunch of 2-3 minute matches? There are some fun looking matchups...but 14? I'm not that much a glutton for punishment.

What are they gonna do? A bunch of 2-3 minute matches? There are some fun looking matchups...but 14? I'm not that much a glutton for punishment.
I kinda doubt it. I think it’s just going to be a very (very) long show.

I will probably watch the free Zero Hour (pre-show) because there are some fun looking matches & wrestler combinations on there, but I’m not ordering the PPV.

Swerve v Ospreay should be great though.

I kinda doubt it. I think it’s just going to be a very (very) long show.

I will probably watch the free Zero Hour (pre-show) because there are some fun looking matches & wrestler combinations on there, but I’m not ordering the PPV.

Swerve v Ospreay should be great though.
Same here. Where to watch Zero Hour? If that's free, I'll take a look.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom