Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (24 Viewers)

Swerve vs Ospreay is going to be a MOTY candidate
They have tagged each other with some pretty sick surprise House Calls & Hidden Blades and gotten off some pretty good promo lines to one another during the build. I think they’ve got something good in store for tonight.

I also like that it is happening sooner than expected. AEW has missed out on some really good matches because they dragged their feet about pulling the trigger.

To me, pitting these 2 against each other now makes it feel exciting. I think AEW could use more “doesn’t seem like either person can/will lose” types of matchups. I don’t think booking a great wrestler to beat another great wrestler is something to be scared of.

Roman Reigns is going to return to a pop of epic proportions, probably a level unseen before. And the best thing about it...

He's over naturally. Not with that forced sheet Vince tried to do. Papa Haitch has simply schooled his geezer arse father-in-law and we are all better for it.
Except Reigns was only champion for over a thousand days because of Vince. Or was that H's idea while Vince was still around 3-4 years ago? It was probably the last decent idea he had.

Except Reigns was only champion for over a thousand days because of Vince. Or was that H's idea while Vince was still around 3-4 years ago? It was probably the last decent idea he had.
Paul is on record that he and Roman demanded control of the storyline from Vince before he made his return during COVID.

Didn't have seeing Montez Ford in vestments on my bingo card, but congrats to Angelo nonetheless...

The new Mrs. will be ready to pop soon.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom