Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (12 Viewers)

I'm here for it. Uncensored language is nice. Occasional nip slips would be even better. :hihi:

I don't even care about the wrestlers doing it, I want to hear the crowd without them blanking it out. That's so annoying.

I'm here for it. Uncensored language is nice. Occasional nip slips would be even better. :hihi:

Dude, stop working and keep up before you fan card is revoked...

Still, I do wonder if the format is gonna be largely the same or will they do something different specifically for Netflix? Or even, should they?

Still, I do wonder if the format is gonna be largely the same or will they do something different specifically for Netflix? Or even, should they?
They don't need to change anything. Doing so would look forced.

Decent episode of Dynamite tonight. Good to see MJF as the butt crevasse heel we all know and love...

Pretty awesome episode of Dynamite tonight.

Last week’s was only okay, mostly due to some underwhelming Forbidden Door segments, but I feel like the Dynamites before that were all really good too.

Ironically, the episode that got the awful rating might have been the best Dynamite of the year. There are still definitely things to fix/improve, especially (but not only) on the production & pr fronts, but I really think the on-screen product has been really good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom