Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (22 Viewers)

It is rumored that Hikuleo’s contract with NJPW has expired and the next step would have him coming to WWE

Hikuleo is the younger brother of current WWE Superstar Tama Tonga and the son of WWE Legend Haku,

So we could possibly get Jacob Fatu and Hikuleo added to the Bloodline story

It is rumored that Hikuleo’s contract with NJPW has expired and the next step would have him coming to WWE

Hikuleo is the younger brother of current WWE Superstar Tama Tonga and the son of WWE Legend Haku,

So we could possibly get Jacob Fatu and Hikuleo added to the Bloodline story
I'm sticking with my earlier theory. I think they're setting up a new civil war with Solo bringing in the outsiders (pretty much Haku's boys) with Roman returning with a true "blood"line and towing Jacob with him.

I then see Dwayne showing up and turning on Roman cuz reasons.

I'm sticking with my earlier theory. I think they're setting up a new civil war with Solo bringing in the outsiders (pretty much Haku's boys) with Roman returning with a true "blood"line and towing Jacob with him.

I then see Dwayne showing up and turning on Roman cuz reasons.
Idk, I mean, I can see that, but I can also see Rock teaming up with Roman to put Solo in his place. Then Roman and Rock get in an argument over who gets the Head of the Table designation. Is it gonna be Solo or one of the Usos or someone else? I would think it's time for Rock and/or Roman to pass the baton, but who would they pass it to?

Fwiw, I think Solo is better in his enforcer role than a leader, although I'm kind of enjoying this usurping of Roman's position while he's on hiatus.

Last edited:
Idk, I mean, I can see that, but I can also see Rock teaming up with Roman to put Solo in his place. Then Roman and Rock get in an argument over who gets the Head of the Table designation. Is it gonna be Solo or one of the Usos or someone else? I would think it's time for Rock and/or Roman to pass the baton, but who would they pass it to?

Fwiw, I think Solo is better in his enforcer role than a leader, although I'm kind of enjoying this usurping of Roman's position while he's on hiatus.
You're looking too hard at this. When all is said and done, the endpoint will be the destruction of the Bloodline. All of this passing of batons to keep things going is not happening.

You're looking too hard at this. When all is said and done, the endpoint will be the destruction of the Bloodline. All of this passing of batons to keep things going is not happening.
Well, I wasn't thinking at all about completely destroying the Bloodline. You're probably right, but jmo the Bloodline story seems like one that still has legs.

This is gonna be a short match. Something's up I bet.

Never-mind, I forgot I'd paused the show for a bit. Not a bad match, although a bit predictable.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom