Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (7 Viewers)

So any predictions for tonight?

With this new WWE/TNA partnership, could they really put the title on Jordynn tonight?

So any predictions for tonight?

With this new WWE/TNA partnership, could they really put the title on Jordynn tonight?
I'm thinking Rox is gonna win via interference from crazy girl Tatum Paxley. She popped up and tried to grab Jordynn's belt.

I wouldn't be surprised if Grace wins tho. Would be an interesting scenario.

NXT Championship Match: Trick Williams vs. Ethan Page
Trick

* NXT Women’s Championship Match: Roxanne Perez vs. Jordynne Grace
Rox

* NXT Tag Team Championship Match: Axiom & Nathan Frazer vs. The O.C.
Axiom/Frazer

* NXT Women’s North American Championship Match: Sol Ruca vs. Lash Legend vs. Jaida Parker vs. Fallon Henley vs. Kelani Jordan vs. Michin
Sol please! But i think Fallon wins it.

* NXT North American Championship Match: Oba Femi vs. Wes Lee vs. Joe Coffey
Femi

* NXT Underground Match: Shayna Baszler vs. Lola Vice
Lola

NXT Championship Match: Trick Williams vs. Ethan Page
Trick

NXT Women’s Championship Match: Roxanne Perez vs. Jordynne Grace
Rox

I'm honestly thinking they put it on Grace in order to build Roxy up by chasing her.

NXT Tag Team Championship Match: Axiom & Nathan Frazer vs. The O.C.
Axiom/Frazer

The OC. Axiom and Frazer have shown signs they're nothing more than transitional champs.

NXT Women’s North American Championship Match: Sol Ruca vs. Lash Legend vs. Jaida Parker vs. Fallon Henley vs. Kelani Jordan vs. Michin
Sol please! But i think Fallon wins it.

My heart says Jaida. Ruca hasn't been back long enough to just throw the belt on her. My head says Fallon. But I ultimately thin it depends on the wins the Women's title. i don't think they want two heels or two faces with the belts.

***ETA*** I'll add my dark horse... Mia Yim

NXT North American Championship Match: Oba Femi vs. Wes Lee vs. Joe Coffey
Femi

Head says Femi; heart says Lee...

NXT Underground Match: Shayna Baszler vs. Lola Vice
Lola
Agreed.

I'm honestly thinking they put it on Grace in order to build Roxy up by chasing her.
That definitely makes sense. Should be a fun story if they do that.
The OC. Axiom and Frazer have shown signs they're nothing more than transitional champs.
I agree on the transitional thing, but the OC? I mean, they're main roster with AJ. I feel like if the OC wins, it's basically to get the belts to someone else.
My heart says Jaida. Ruca hasn't been back long enough to just throw the belt on her. My head says Fallon. But I ultimately thin it depends on the wins the Women's title. i don't think they want two heels or two faces with the belts.

***ETA*** I'll add my dark horse... Mia Yim
I'd love for Mia to win. She's not a favorite but I always liked her, and she seems to be a hard worker and brings some energy.
Head says Femi; heart says Lee...
Yeah, I like Lee as well. Would be cool to see him win.

I can't imagine a scenario in which Roxanne loses. Rox is the pick.

Trick is probably winning, but I'd kind of love it if they went with Page. Trick is winning.

I like the idea of The OC winning if only to add some intrigue to the AJ/Cody feud. OC is who I'm picking.

The Women's NA Championship could go several different ways. I think a case can easily be made for them wanting to establish Sol, Kelani, or Jaida. I could also see them going a safe-ish route and giving it to Michin. I'll take a flyer on Sol.

I don't care about the women's underground match, as long as they retire this awful gimmick after it's over. Shayna.

Femi is starting to grow on me. I think he retains.

Terrible place to hold an event where they fight outside of the ring. There's very little space around the ring compared to standard venues.

RIP Lash... Trick, my condolences...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom