Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (25 Viewers)

Damn! His wife looks like the love child of Erica Durance and Chloe Bennett.
God I love Chloe Bennett. I wish they'd bring back Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. That was my favorite MCU show for a long time. And yeah, I don't care if it's not considered canon, it's canon to me dammit!

Dom gets all the wimminz...such is life being the son of Rey Mysterio, hah.

Cody and AJ in an "I quit" match at the Castle? I'm in. The last I quit match was Edge and Finn when Rhea wrecked Beth after forcing him to say I quit. That was a hell of a match. This one doesn't feel as consequential tho.

Triple threat women's tag team title match at the Castle? I dig it. I want lots of Isla Dawn, lol.
I'm thinking Jade and Bianca lose and begin the set-up of their 1-on-1.

I'm thinking Jade and Bianca lose and begin the set-up of their 1-on-1.
Idk, I'm not so sure. If they drop the belts, I want them on Alba and Isla, but they have been out of sight for a while, and to just up and have them win the belts in their first match back...eh. I guess it's gonna be Zoe and Shayna. Meh. They're good, but not really a fan.

And dang, I had no idea Shayna is 43. Wtf.

Idk, I'm not so sure. If they drop the belts, I want them on Alba and Isla, but they have been out of sight for a while, and to just up and have them win the belts in their first match back...eh. I guess it's gonna be Zoe and Shayna. Meh. They're good, but not really a fan.

And dang, I had no idea Shayna is 43. Wtf.
It's not about who you like small fry. Get with the program.

:grimace:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom