Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (8 Viewers)

Memo to Shawn Michaels...

Starting a PLE at 9E/8C on a Sunday is a dumb idea...

Curious to see if the setting is gonna be anything like Mania in Vegas.
Doubt it. They'll likely have the roof open for Mania.

On the time thing, it shouldn't matter. They could start at 8/7C as they've normally done, putting it at 5 in Vegas.

Only bright side is that NXT events doesn't last as long.

Doubt it. They'll likely have the roof open for Mania.

On the time thing, it shouldn't matter. They could start at 8/7C as they've normally done, putting it at 5 in Vegas.

Only bright side is that NXT events doesn't last as long.
True. Not much else on on Sunday night, so I'll watch. I'm curious to see the Jordynn vs Rox match.

Best to luck in AEW. He will show up as the next huge signing and after 2 weeks he won’t be on tv for 6 months

In all honesty, I like Ricochet (since Prince Puma) I hope him the best in whatever he decides to do but I’m still not watching AEW if he goes there

Last edited:
Best to luck in AEW. He will show up as the next huge signing and after 2 weeks he won’t be on tv for 6 months

In all honesty, I like Ricochet (since Prince Puma) I hope him the best in whatever he decides to do but I’m still not watching AEW if he goes there
Yeah, I mean, I'll mildly miss him. He's a decent mid-card guy. Super athletic, but that only goes so far. He's a good guy, and we talk about him with Samantha. I'd prefer he stay, but he's gotta accept that his ceiling as the E is limited. It is what it is.

Last edited:
So, how are we liking Solo doing the faux Roman Head of the Table thing?

I think it's got potential to set up a Bloodline civil war, and the Usos are gonna have a decision to make and Roman can't be thrilled that Solo is claiming head of the table without his blessing.

i definitely can see Rock teaming up with Roman and maybe Jimmy to face off with Solo and his crew.

And of course man in the middle Paul Heyman is gonna have to make his own decisions as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: cpg

If Ospreay is true to his word, he's going to be putting on some bangers with him. That should be good.

Good luck to Ricochet, but he if he thinks AEW is gonna take him to the next level, he is mistaken. His problem is charisma, and he will be built up then after a match with someone like Ospreay he will be regulated back to mid card.

Hopefully one day Tony, will wise up, and when he does I hope you guys let me know.

So, how are we liking Solo doing the faux Roman Head of the Table thing?

I think it's got potential to set up a Bloodline civil war, and the Usos are gonna have a decision to make and Roman can't be thrilled that Solo is claiming head of the table without his blessing.

i definitely can see Rock teaming up with Roman and maybe Jimmy to face off with Solo and his crew.

And of course man in the middle Paul Heyman is gonna have to make his own decisions as well.

It's been my favorite storyline post-Mania. They way they have incorporated Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa has been great, but the best part is that the Samoan Werewolf is still out there just waiting. I really think Jacob Fatu is going to be the biggest addition to the entire story, whenever it happens.

It's been my favorite storyline post-Mania. They way they have incorporated Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa has been great, but the best part is that the Samoan Werewolf is still out there just waiting. I really think Jacob Fatu is going to be the biggest addition to the entire story, whenever it happens.
I'm really wondering who they side him with. It makes total sense to include him with Solo, but I could also see them siding him with Roman as true blood.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom