Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (20 Viewers)

Titus O'Neil was the one that wiped out on his way to the ring. I always felt bad that Michael Cole repeatedly brought it up, but it was hilarious every time. It effectively ended his in-ring career.
Damn, that's rough. Interesting back story.
The situation with Top Dolla is noteworthy as well. He has mentioned that this particular incident ultimately led to his diabetes diagnosis. His legs were not responding properly neurologically, which prompted him to seek medical intervention.
Woah, I hadn't heard this. I remember watching that match and he botched a few other moves as well and I wondered if something was off. I kinda liked the Hit Row gimmick, but makes sense they kinda disappeared not long after this match.

Apparently that's the gimmick. Mina was her first mentor in NJPW and the Timeless One is now. Maybe they'll add that as a stipulation for their Forbidden Door match.
Let me also add... This is likely the catalyst that triggers the May/Toni turn. Those two are 100% fighting for the belt at All-In in front of Mariah's hometown fans.

Credit where it's due. Good job TK...

Screenshot_20240606-104058.png

CMLL has gone from dire straights to big growth in Mexico the past few years. If they want to make inroads across the border they can't afford to be as standoffish as they've been the past 30 years. They've clearly got designs on promoting their guys in the U.S. and want to leverage the AEW partnership to do so.

I'm so happy for Swerve. He deserves all of this. Hopefully, TK doesn't fork this up just because MJF is back.

Dude went from breaking into a house and holding a baby hostage during the Hangman feud to dancing with grandma's and being world champion. And hilariously there was no redemption arc. Everyone just decided they liked him more than Hangman. From a kayfabe standpoint he's still the same guy.

I'm happy for him though. He deserves it

Wrestling News: Vince McMahon is prohibited from stepping foot inside WWE HQ.

Well no sheet Sherlock

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom