Orlando Apollos Game. (1 Viewer)

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
this is by far, the best non non-nfl i have seen. i hope, hope soooooo much, the aaf takes over the nfl for ratings etc. i have doubts (won’t admit how much) this would happen, but hey, anyone can dream.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ya know, I kinda liked watching the AAF today. It’s only the first game, but it has some good
Potential.

OP
OP
FL_Saint

FL_Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Just got home. Thoroughly enjoyed the game. Good atmosphere. The pace of the game seemed like it moved right along. They said they had over 20k attendance. I was wearing my Saints hat and other folks in the section took note. We were all joking about it being the same officials when they called the TD incomplete.

Should be noted that the backers of the AAF have really spare NO expense in kicking off this league. Everything was very well done.

Oh, someone mentioned earlier they didn’t like the Apollos logo. I think it is one of the better ones. Apollo the sun god drawing a bow. Love it. 06AA67AD-90E5-44D9-BC34-AC6BDAD4C365.jpeg

SAINT BIGAL

Just think'n out loud...
Reaction score
Just got home. Thoroughly enjoyed the game. Good atmosphere. The pace of the game seemed like it moved right along. They said they had over 20k attendance. I was wearing my Saints hat and other folks in the section took note. We were all joking about it being the same officials when they called the TD incomplete.

Should be noted that the backers of the AAF have really spare NO expense in kicking off this league. Everything was very well done.

Oh, someone mentioned earlier they didn’t like the Apollos logo. I think it is one of the better ones. Apollo the sun god drawing a bow. Love it. 06AA67AD-90E5-44D9-BC34-AC6BDAD4C365.jpeg
Actually, the Orlando logo looks much better than most of the rest. But what I'm wondering is whether they are named after Apollo the Sun God or the Apollo space program. There was a retired astronaut who brought the ball to the field to start the game. I suppose they could be named after both.
I thought the Atlanta Legends logo looked terrible... especially the emblem on the helmet! It just looked cheap and not well thought out!

Witchdoctor504

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, the Orlando logo looks much better than most of the rest. But what I'm wondering is whether they are named after Apollo the Sun God or the Apollo space program. There was a retired astronaut who brought the ball to the field to start the game. I suppose they could be named after both.
I thought the Atlanta Legends logo looked terrible... especially the emblem on the helmet! It just looked cheap and not well thought out!
Atlanta legends sounds like a lingerie football team name....

I looked it up it was the actual name of the Lingerie Football League 😂😂😂😂

Either that or a strip club.

WhomDat11

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, kind of jealous/ wish there was a Louisiana team. Baton Rouge Rougarou? Bring back the New Orleans Voodoo? (they always did have the best names for stuff like the Graveyard and the voodoo dolls)

SAINT BIGAL

Just think'n out loud...
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, kind of jealous/ wish there was a Louisiana team. Baton Rouge Rougarou? Bring back the New Orleans Voodoo? (they always did have the best names for stuff like the Graveyard and the voodoo dolls)
Baton Rouge Rougarou??? I would definitely be sold on that. That would make for a great logo!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom