Owned: 'American Idol' beats 'Dances with the Stars' head-to-head (2 Viewers)

I am so mad that people watch these shows. Its the downfall of society.
GOSH! I am so darn mad!!!!!!

My AI watching has gone down this year. I am a reality junkie and there is just to much on. I just cannot watch this year. For those that have watched all the season where does this one compare as far as talent with the others.

tillage: I have found it more boring than usual. They keep saying it has the most talented contestants ever, but I think they must say that every season. I haven't even bothered to vote for any of them, lack of enthusiasm.

I "may" start voting in hopes that one of the more talented ones will win instead of the boring, less than talented ones.

The rocker guy that MLU mentioned is good. I've liked him bk. he is different, he is himself, and it is allll about the music to him. He's real. No bubblegum junk to him.
Okay off my ai rant. I know folks on this thread aren't "really" interested in it. If you have any more ?'s tillage, we can carry it to the official a.i. thread.

tps: Yeah, I know you are the real tm "yes" poster. I just did a messed up one earlier. :covri:

My kid (4-year-old girl) loves DwtS. I don't mind it because they wear skimpy outfits. AI has turned out some terrible singers recently. Just terrible. Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkston can at least sing but the others.... terrible.

060213_keibler_vmed_1p.widec.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom