Patriots Done With Belichick After This Season (3 Viewers)

if the next question is "are we interested ?"
i'm afraid the answer should be ,no
I feel like it would be Ditka all over again. BB is set in his ways, and as we have seen since Tom left him, his way will turn you into road kill.

For me it’s a hard no for BB. I hope the team looks at all the OC’s in the league and college head coaches. I think the league has become more of a passing oriented organization now so I would love to see them get an offensive minded coach that leans on the passing game. If I was the one making decisions on this (thank God I’m not) I would want any potential coach to lay out the assistant coaches they would want to join the team as well.

Father time is undefeated for even greatest coat rider in NFL history, but got to give him credit for finding Tom Brady.

A month ago I heard a rumor on Fox Sports Radio that BB would be out after the season and it is a done deal for him to be with WFT.

A month ago I heard a rumor on Fox Sports Radio that BB would be out after the season and it is a done deal for him to be with WFT.
How fast he fell. He just signed a multi-year extension in the off-season.

Dude is 71, sad that he did not retire at 70 on a relatively high note.

The wheels really fell of that thing up there. That got out of hand in a hurry. Seems odd that I'm going to say hard pass on one of the greatest coaches of all time considering Dennis Damn Allen is currently coaching my team, but that's where I'm at with it. BB had Matt Patricia calling plays last season. It was either hubris or being that out of touch to think that Matt Patricia should be calling offensive plays.

I don't want a coach who has already conquered the world. I want a coach who is trying to prove himself. Give me a young offensive mind who is going to grind and pay the cost to be the boss.

Bill will have the Chargers in the AFC Championship next year.
More power to him if he gets that gig for the Chargers.
It's been hard to watch that old guy all bundled up on the sidelines in Foxboro.
All he'll need is his hoody in L.A.

Last edited:
He's going to Tampa.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom