PFF releases Mock Draft 3.0...Saints select that Jayden Daniels guy (1 Viewer)

I’d love to trade our worst 2nd rounder or a 3rd rounder to Detroit for Hendon Hooker. That dude was special at UT and you could clearly see how much that offense took a step back this season.

Going intro the season, all I have heard is how Caleb Williams was the next Mahomes
As far as athletic gifts, yes, Williams is similar to Mahomes.
But between the ears Williams reminds me of Ryan Leaf.
I'd never draft a QB who cries on the sidelines in the 3rd Quarter.

Daniels remains positive the whole game. I watched him a lot this year and he never wavered, no matter home many TDs his defense gave up. He always acted like we can do this, had players rally around him

I’d love to trade our worst 2nd rounder or a 3rd rounder to Detroit for Hendon Hooker. That dude was special at UT and you could clearly see how much that offense took a step back this season.
We only got the 1 second from Denver

I want a Daniels believer before the season. He proved me wrong, very impressive young man. Would love to have him but DA and PC would ruin him. I wish him the best not this sheet show we have.

to further continue the LSU thread, if Daniels is not available, Malik Nabers is an excellent wide receiver and will be a day one starter

Knowing this regime they won’t select a QB with as many opportunities as they had with Brees in his final years. Loomis is still in win now mode post Brees.

I know this is going to be unpopular, but......I'd rather not see the Saints draft him. Something bout him just screams bust.

EDIT: homers gettin hurt feelers. lol, clown away, clowns

Last edited:
He was very good, he never was on the level of Daniels as far as Daniels senior year, but he was definitely a stud for sure!

I know this is going to be unpopular, but......I'd rather not see the Saints draft him. Something bout him just screams bust.
Is it the fact that he is the most accurate QB in the country?

Is it the fact that he has the highest passer rating in NCAA history?

The fact that he is one of the hardest workers at the position that you will ever see? Often being forced to leave the facility.

Is it that he had a ton of other suitors when leaving ASU but chose LSU with no guarantees to start because he wanted to earn his way?

Is it because he is one of the fastest QB's we have ever seen?

Is it because he throws the best deep ball in the country?

I am trying to figure it out because nothing about him says bust, literally not one thing. Of course he could get in a system like Pete's and he'd be a bust I suppose.

Daniels would make this offense a top 10 offense immediately.

Pete Carmichael Dennis Allen be damned.

He would win in spite of them.
Absolutely. Assuming we replace the OL and the coaches. Get a TE that can catch the ball or block or God forbid do both.

Give me Daniels
HISTORIC PRODUCTION from Jayden Daniels

12,000 & 3,000

Only player in CFB history with 12,000 career passing yards and 3,000 career rushing yards

350 & 200

Only player in CFB history with 350 yards passing and 200 yards rushing in a game (vs. Florida, 11/11/23)

Daniels' 208.0 passer rating is an NCAA record and would rank first all-time among Heisman winners.

Daniels' 412.2 total yards per game would be the best by a Heisman winner since 1989.

Daniels' 8.4 yards per carry would rank first among Heisman-winning QBs all time

Daniels' 10.7 yards per play would rank first among Heisman-winning QBs all time

Daniels' 11.7 yards per attempt would rank first among Heisman-winning QBs all-time

SEC record for total yards in a game (vs. Florida, 11/11/23)

Touchdowns vs. Georgia State, tying an LSU record (11/18/23)

3,500 & 1,000

Daniels is one of two SEC players with 3,500+ passing yards and 1,000+ rushing yards in a season

500 x 2

Daniels is the only player in SEC history to have 500 yards of total offense in back-to-back games

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom