PFF releases Mock Draft 3.0...Saints select that Jayden Daniels guy (1 Viewer)

If Daniels is not availble, I would not mind to take either Michael Penix Jr (Washington) or Bo Nix (Oregon).

I saw some of their games this season and I am impressed. They also seem to shine when it's important.

I think this is a very good QB class, if you are getting one in the first round.

I do not believe draft would play out like that, but if it did then I would take TE Bowers over Daniels.
I’m still mad we didn’t draft Mark Andrew’s out of Oklahoma that year. He was such a freak specimen and we needed that kind of player we hadn’t had since Jimmy Graham. No offense to him but Josh Hill was serviceable I guess but no where near what Andrews could’ve done for us. To make matters worse, that’s the year we did what we did to get Davenport.

I do not believe draft would play out like that, but if it did then I would take TE Bowers over Daniels.
Disagree. We can't keep this ridiculous BPA strategy in regards to getting a QB.

You win nothing in this league continuing to take linemen and skill position players if you have no QB. Force the pick. Take a QB and at least give the team a shot at something.

daniels.png

"""WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR , MAKES NO DIFFRENT WHO YOU ARE, EVEN THO THE STARS DO SPANGLE NEW ORLEANS WILL NEVER GET
"JAYLON DANILES"............"BOOK IT DANNO!"

Pipe dream, but thanks PFF.

Disagree. We can't keep this ridiculous BPA strategy in regards to getting a QB.

You win nothing in this league continuing to take linemen and skill position players if you have no QB. Force the pick. Take a QB and at least give the team a shot at something.
Pretty much like Jets, 49ers and Bears did in 2021 taking Wilson, Lance & Fields when they could have had Micah Parsons? Look I'm not against Daniels by any stretch. If Bowers was off the board, I would be fine with the pick. Daniels is an exciting prospect. Bowers may be a generational Tight End though.

Gonna hate if we draft JD in rd 1 but on the other hand maybe I am wrong about the kid just gonna be another flashy QB that fills the seats but not gonna win too many games when they count

Pretty much like Jets, 49ers and Bears did in 2021 taking Wilson, Lance & Fields when they could have had Micah Parsons? Look I'm not against Daniels by any stretch. If Bowers was off the board, I would be fine with the pick. Daniels is an exciting prospect. Bowers may be a generational Tight End though.
I feel like I’m arguing in 2020 again.

You never get a QB if you don’t try. It’s impossible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom