PlayoffStatus.com (1 Viewer)

I have never seen that site before. That is pretty cool, I mean it is just something to look at. I think it is pretty interesting.

I have a hard time of believing that the Panthers have an 88% chance of NOT making the playoffs. They are a solid team, that has dropped a few close games. Good news about the Saints though.

I have a hard time of believing that the Panthers have an 88% chance of NOT making the playoffs. They are a solid team, that has dropped a few close games. Good news about the Saints though.

There is still a LOOONG way to go. I think us and the Falcons as well as the Panthers should all be pretty close by playoff time. Delhomme has been killing them lately in the games, but I think they will bounce back. All of that said, I think we will step it up this week and gain more ground on everyone.

9-7 translating to a 33% chance of making the playoffs is worse than I thought.

10-6 makes all of the difference with an 87% chance of making the playoffs.

Interesting site.

At 4-4 they have to finish 6-2 for 10-6. They have TB, STL, WAS, PHI, NYG, PIT, ATL, and NO left. I see 3-4 losses in there the way they're playing and 2-3 if they're on their game. They've been terribly inconsistent lately and with both ATL and NO at 5-2, they have to bypass both for the NFC South and there are several Wildcard teams with better records, easier schedules, or have beat CAR. If they lose 3, I bet they don't make it.

classic Biloxi. I think its crazy at this stage to even think it. This team has to come out and show something this week to get back on track.

THE BUCS WILL NOT ROLL OVER FOR THIS TEAM!

We will see what Payton and the Saints are made of Sunday. The bucs had a good game the first go around so they'll be smelling blood in the water after last week. I for one really can't wait to see how this goes.

Is this for real? or is this like a power ranking type thing?

If you look under the draft portion our projected record is 11-5

Last edited:
Just like the power rankings , pure conjecture. not worth the time to look at>

I think it's pretty interesting...

Magic number for playoffs is 8

A 5-4 record in the last 9 game virtually locks a playoff spot so....

<table style="width: 312px; height: 477px;" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="30"> 11/05 </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="110"> at Tampa Bay </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="75"> Win
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="30"> 11/12 </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="110"> at Pittsburgh </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="75"> Win </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="30"> 11/19 </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="110"> Cincinnati </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="75"> Win </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="30"> 11/26 </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="110"> at Atlanta </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="75">Loss </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="30"> 12/03 </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="110"> San Francisco </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="75"> Win </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="30"> 12/10 </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="110"> at Dallas </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="75">Loss </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="30"> 12/17 </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="110"> Washington </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="75"> Win </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="30"> 12/24 </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="110"> at N.Y. Giants </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="75"> Loss </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="30"> 12/31 </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="110"> Carolina </td> <td class="schedule" align="left" valign="top" width="75"> Win</td></tr></tbody></table>
Puts the Saints easily in the playoffs !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom